Falling off the wagon

Options
I fell off the wagon about a month ago and trying to jump back on. It's a tough leap leaving behind all the yummy fried, fatty and sugar filled foods that I love. I am hoping that with more support from others in the same struggle as myself will help get me back on the wagon. I am taking this weekend to put a plan in place so I can set myself up for success. I am asking if you could please send me a invite to join you in your journey. I think that if I have more to help keep me accountable I will then be more active as well. So if you could please send me an invite. Thank You :)

Replies

• pathall38
    pathall38 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I know exactly how you feel, I fell off this past week as well. But, I let it go and am back on track. I am following the weight watchers program, which seems to allow for the sweets and carbs that I love. I think if you think of it as a lifestyle change and don't beat yourself up every time you faulter, you will have more success. Start small and work up to bigger challenges. I started with about 105 lbs to lose, I'm down 72 and just bought a Fitbit and recently joined myfitnesspal for tracking and support. Once you get going, track everything even if it's not perfect. You can do this!!!!
  • hannahbergam
    Options
    Hey! First of all- good for you for setting up a plan. If you're dedicated, this WILL work. And hey- if you can eat those things in moderation, then you're good to go. Just be sure to log everything and find a way to fit the foods you love into your calorie goals!

Best of luck:)

Also- friend request sent.
  • aubtimusprime
    aubtimusprime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Added you, and I also fell off last week. I came back mostly because of the support I found here. It's truly such a great tool. I log in daily and track daily, so if you ever need support I'm your girl!
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    There is Nothing wrong with falling off as long as you get back were you left off and get to sweating. Believe you can and you are already halfway there.
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Been there and done that several times over. Glad you are back on the wagon and taking youre health seriously.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think its great that you are setting time aside to plan and create a plan for yourself. I think it will definitely work for you in the long run! Good luck and I think I will do some planning of my own this weekend too. Nothing like taking on a change with a new plan, new mindset and a goal to look forward too!
  • mhodgkinson09
    mhodgkinson09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with everyone that fell off the wagon-I have been trying to watch what I eat but the convenience of something fast usually equals something bad for you. But I feel awful after I indulge. Just started exercising Wednesday like seriously, I think I need to focus on the exercise before I focus on the food. Getting up and getting moving is my biggest problem.