Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who else is stupidly excited?!

MrsJennaKwasniewski
MrsJennaKwasniewski Posts: 204 Member
Apart from myself, who else is stupidly excited that Garth Brooks is going to be releasing a new album AND a 3 year world tour!?!?!? I grew up listening to him with my grandma and every road trip (to this day) that I take with my mom, we will listen to Garth Brooks the entire time! I might have to take out a loan to see him, but there is no way I am missing this opportunity!

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    no...I grew up hating it when my aunts and cousins listened to Garth Brooks. It made me want to die.

But I'm glad for you that you're excited (really)!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Meeee! But not about GB (he's really still around?)

Dirty Dash with three awesome peeps from here is in three weeks. That's what I'm excited about.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Not sure who that was. Didn't he have a partner named Wayne? I thought their biggest claim to fame was lip synching to Queen.

I'm gonna go Google it now.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    There are times when people should just stop before they dwindle down into little more than a joke. For him, it was a few albums ago. ;)
  • MrsJennaKwasniewski
    MrsJennaKwasniewski Posts: 204 Member
    Haters will hate! :tongue: :laugh: :happy: :wink:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Apart from myself, who else is stupidly excited that Garth Brooks is going to be releasing a new album AND a 3 year world tour!?!?!? I grew up listening to him with my grandma and every road trip (to this day) that I take with my mom, we will listen to Garth Brooks the entire time! I might have to take out a loan to see him, but there is no way I am missing this opportunity!

Never really been a fan (he's not metal enough for me :laugh: ), but I do know the feeling when your favorite artist releases a new album and tours after years of inactivity and there were questions at to whether their career was over. It's a good feeling.

This was me when I heard the news that Rush was in the studio making their Vapor Trails album.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Not sure who that was. Didn't he have a partner named Wayne? I thought their biggest claim to fame was lip synching to Queen.

I'm gonna go Google it now.
    Hahaha! Wayne's world Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    There's no way I could afford seeing him without possibly forfeiting my first-born child, but I may have to go through with it.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Never thought I'd see the day that King Garth made his return!

OP, I'm right there with ya, excited!!!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Threw-Up-In-Mouth-Toilet-Hygine-Work.gif
  • smittybuilt19
    There are times when people should just stop before they dwindle down into little more than a joke. For him, it was a few albums ago. ;)

Whoa, are you talking studio albums?
  • ljb304
    ljb304 Posts: 151 Member
    I'm excited too. Not sure he'll have a stop anywhere near me, but I hope he does. Really can't wait for a new album. :drinker:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    My husband is one of those that would be willing to clear out our savings to go see Garth Brooks. He's definitely stupidly excited about the news.

Personally, when it comes to 90s country music, I am more excited about Travis Tritt touring a little more. :)
  • smittybuilt19
    Threw-Up-In-Mouth-Toilet-Hygine-Work.gif

From excitement? I hope :)
  • WaynesGurl
    WaynesGurl Posts: 44 Member

Saw his concert in Vegas. It was freaking AWESOME!!!! I can't wait till he tours again!!!! Hell yes!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    There's no way I could afford seeing him without possibly forfeiting my first-born child, but I may have to go through with it.

Does this child cut the grass and do dishes? I'm asking for a friend.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    2qkttl1.jpg

NOT.

:wink:
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    I might have to take out a loan to see him, but there is no way I am missing this opportunity!

What happened to the days when he's big thing was making it possible for the blue class working man to see his concerts so he kept the ticket prices down...oh yeah fame happened to him. I saw him YEARS ago and it was definitely a great show, sat in like the 10th row, loved it. But I doubt I would make any effort to see him now. Of course I'm the mom that will be suffering through, I mean enjoying, One Direction next month with my daugther and her friends for the low low price of $100 a ticket. LOL