Young people in 20's trying to lose weight like me!

Hey I'm new to this site i just joined today! I'm 21 almost 22 in september.. I'm looking for people around my age to help in Motivation stories and weight loss sucess. If possible i'd like to lose a 100 pounds in a year or so (: Annnd i'm not sure how this all goes x] but i'm hoping this post is ok aha! ~Lauren

Replies

• Emeryeon
    Emeryeon Posts: 61
    ill add u if you want, im not in my twenties though but im 18 so its close
  • Sure (: that would be awesome x]
  • hi im 24 and im triying to get in shape too so, it would be cool to have some people keeping me from eat the whole pizza lol, it would be super nice to meet u
  • glamsam8
    glamsam8 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm almost 20! And I'm pretty active on here, so I'll add you ^^
  • Mawinachu
    Mawinachu Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 20 and new too and trying to lose weight :) I want to lose almost 30 pounds by Christmas and tone up before my birthday next February. Anyone is welcome to add me. I'd love some friends to keep each other motivated :)
  • amandagorder
    amandagorder Posts: 36 Member
    i m 22 and this site has helped me stay motived, feel free to add me.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    23 years old and active all of the time, feel free to add!
  • dannii92xx
    dannii92xx Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I'm 22 and new to MFP too and wanting to lose weight, feel free to add me too :)
  • Phaedra_27
    Phaedra_27 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm 26 and also looking to stay motivated with friends :) Feel free to add if you like!
  • gabsash2014
    gabsash2014 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm 22 at of August. Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi, I'm 18. Just joined today. Feel free to add me!
  • Im 25 :) You can add me if you want!
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    I'm 21 looking to lose about 75 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me
  • ashgirl95
    ashgirl95 Posts: 48
    I'm 19 and looking to lose a total of 50 pounds. I'd like to lose a majority of it before next spring, as I will be going to Italy!
  • Hello! I am 24 and looking for some motivating buddies! I am serious about my goals and log in everyday. I have lost 72 pounds to date, looking to lose around 74 more. Feel free to add!
  • jarchic002
    jarchic002 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, this topic is such a good idea! I'm looking for friends too to keep me motivated. I'm 23, have some weight to lose but have been trying to for years! Need inspiring people to help me keep at it.

Feel free to add :)
  • becredfern
    becredfern Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I'm 26 - also looking for some friends to help motivate and encourage on this fitness journey :) please feel free to add me
  • Rainydaygirl1
    Rainydaygirl1 Posts: 117 Member
    I'm 22 you can add me if you want :)
  • Thank you everyone (: I'll be sure to add you!
  • PrincessPeach30
    PrincessPeach30 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm 28! Am I teetering on "too old"? lol!
    When I was younger though (around 19) I lost about 40lbs. I've been losing and gaining all my adulthood, currently trying to lose again. Feel free to add me, if not, no biggie :happy: