Vomit

Options

Replies

• pinkaeryse
    pinkaeryse Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i just gotta say thank you. i havent laughed this good in quite some time. *wipes eyes* :smile:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    My guinea pigs eat their poop!
    They eat it because it's gluten free.
    yes but full of a$$ticides
    \m/
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    If you get sick and throw up, do you eat back your calories?

Only if you're a dog. Dogs do that but it's disgusting.

my cat does. Also disgusting.

You think that's disgusting. My guinea pigs eat their poop!

i've got you all beat... i've heard rumors of people eating brussels sprouts!

giphy.gif
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

I wasn't going to say anything in this thread, but this post is hysterical.

Who said semantics weren't important?
  • pinkaeryse
    pinkaeryse Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    oh my, i just would like to clarify that i do not think that bulimia is funny, nor do i think that any eating disorder is. i just like humor. my apologies if anyone is offended.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

my cat does. Also disgusting.

You think that's disgusting. My guinea pigs eat their poop!

i've got you all beat... i've heard rumors of people eating brussels sprouts!

giphy.gif

I've heard that's true, that one.

Also *cauliflower*.

88816__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_macro.gif
  • LosingItInDenver
    Options
    This post is foul. OP, stop making yourself throw up, it's not good for you.

puking_rainbows_gravity_falls.gif
  • hmg90
    hmg90 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses you guys.

I'm not going to eat back my vomit - it's been flushed. If I'll have a couple of drinks tonight I'll purge those too.

I'll make sure I end up at zero. I still don't know how much I vomited up.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Something does not make sense.

So the food is absorbed while in your mouth. I suppose that's why bulemics are so fat?

I mean, look at Nicole Scherzinger, she's like a whale.

Your saliva contains amylase. This enzyme is the catalyst for turning starch into glucose, which then is absorbed in your upper digestive tract. If you eat a very starchy meal, many of the calories are absorbed before it reaches your stomach. This is why if you place a small piece of something like cake in your mouth, even without chewing, it will kinda melt in your mouth.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    What no one has addressed yet is:
    Do I need to determine what portion of the vomit is liquid and then deduct that from my water tracking? :wink:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I'm bolluxed that this thread made it this far without anyone questioning eating back calories lost during diarrhea, considering that much of food absorption occurs in the small intestine?

Just sayin'.

wc%20A%20gif.gif
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

I'm not going to eat back my vomit - it's been flushed. If I'll have a couple of drinks tonight I'll purge those too.

Please take your trolling elsewhere.
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    you'd have to measure the weight and volume of the vomit to estimate how many calories it represents (gross)

That's kind of hard...even if you're dedicated, how do you know what is what?
    Just use ratios as estimates. Although, in my experience with friends who couldn't hold their tequila, you might be surprised how well you can tell what is what.
    Yep! And you'd be surprised how many people don't chew their food! "She had carrots guys!" LOL
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    This is why if you place a small piece of something like cake in your mouth, ...
    Please try to stay on topic. We are talking about vomit and poop here.
  • hmg90
    Options
    oh my, i just would like to clarify that i do not think that bulimia is funny, nor do i think that any eating disorder is. i just like humor. my apologies if anyone is offended.

Don't beat yourself up! It took my until this thread to realize it IS funny.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

ZdW2m.jpg
  • hmg90
    Options

The only reason I resorted to sarcastic responses was due to my responses.

This is the first official time I've been accused of trolling. I'm actually surprised. Especially since I've genuinely responded to people looking for advice here before.

English is not my first language and some of what I wrote initially has been taken as a joke. That's fine, but accusing me personally of being a troll?

This site is really not what I thought it was.

I'll create a new user and use it for diary only.
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options

Please tell me you're joking.

If not, please get help.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    you'd have to measure the weight and volume of the vomit to estimate how many calories it represents (gross)

That's kind of hard...even if you're dedicated, how do you know what is what?
    Taste it. The vomit will have a bile aftertaste.

So riddle me this - I just purged and it tasted like chorizo. Do I eliminate the chorizo from my diary or count half of it?
    :huh:

I think you are waaaaaay to concerned about this. If you vomited the first time because you are sick, go lay down and forget about logging cals. Seriously.

If you purged the first time, and/or are so consumed with logging cals that you feel the need to purge just to taste your vomit and determine how digested it was - seek professional help.

I'm just curious if the calories from my dinner are gone or not.

I felt sick so I used my toothbrush. I want to know if anything I eat are added further to my calories or if those last ones ar eliminated

What are you using your toothbrush for in this instance? :noway: If you feel sick take pepto or lay down. Why was your response to nausea to stuff your toothbrush down your throat? :cry: This is NOT healthy...
This discussion has been closed.