My goals?

Options
I set it to lose 2lb a week but my calculations only let me lose 1.4lbs a week why is this ? i weigh 190lb and i am 5'1 and 29 yrs old

NUTRITIONAL GOALS TARGET
Net Calories Consumed* / Day 1,200 Calories / Day
Carbs / Day 165 g
Fat / Day 40 g
Protein / Day 45 g
*Net calories consumed = total calories consumed - exercise calories burned. So the more you exercise, the more you can eat!
FITNESS GOALS TARGET
Calories Burned / Week 2,930 Calories / Week
Workouts / Weekends 7 workouts
Minutes / Workout 60 minutes
If you follow this plan...
Your projected weigh loss is: 1.4 lbs/week
You should lose 7.1 lbs. by February 19

Replies

• alyssa83202
    Options
    That just means that to lose 2lbs a week, your net calories would need to be under 1200 and that isn't healthy so they won't recommend anyone to go under that. Also, exercising more won't help you lose any weight either because you are supposed to eat back your exercise calories so that you don't come in under 1,200! It's still good to exercise though because it's great for your body!

I set my goals to 2lbs a week as well, but mine also says 1.4lbs and it's for the same reason.

Hope that makes sense!
  • beccaboo33
    Options
    I know it can be frustrating looking at the numbers, but 1.4 lbs is a healthy weightloss, mine is set for higher but my goals are different. Each body is different and you may lose more or less depending on your activity level.
    hope this helped
  • tinkerbell1964
    Options
    I'd be happy with just 1lb a week , a loss is a loss , and if it's a regular loss that's all i need