What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Most recent? My watch keeps twisting around on my wrist. I'm gonna have to have a few links removed (it's one of those stretchy expansion bands).
  • snowmoon13
    snowmoon13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    as of last week I am now in the lean category for BMI and BF and got an above average on the cardio fit test......
  • hellosay
    hellosay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I realized I need to make new holes in my belt soon.
    Earlier, I didn't even bother with a belt, my pants were "snug".
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I’ve been less than thrilled with the fact that I put on a few lbs last week, grumble grumble. It’s so very easy to put weight on (pizza, cheeseburgers, fries, snacks, candy, oh we’re on vacation, CADBURY MINI-EGGS out of season!…) and freaking blood, sweat & tears to take it off!

Today I put on a blouse with short/elasticized sleeves and when I checked my arms, there were no marks like there were the first time I tried to wear this shirt.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I've been on vacation for the past 10 days, so just had to spend some time catching up on all these awesome NSV's. Just love them all! I did overindulge on my 4 day cruise and a good portion of the rest of my 10 days off, however, I would say that I still have 2 NSV's from it (definitely NO scale victories!)... One is that I took the stairs every where we went on the cruise ship, knowing that I would be over indulging. God only knows what that number on the scale would have looked like if I hadn't. The second is that I have jumped right back into working out and going back to my healthy eating, calorie counting ways and I'm confident that I'll have this weight that I gained during my "break" off in no time, along with the other 40 I want to lose by next May. And really I have 3 because my MIL, who hadn't seen me since our vacation to see her last year, just couldn't stop commenting on my weight loss. I had lost 30 of my 70 pounds before I saw her last year but this last 40 really made a difference. Felt great getting to hear that every day!
  • Magoo065
    Magoo065 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went swimsuit shopping today (because my old one is too big) and did not cringe when I looked at myself in the mirror. My lunch stayed down, too. :-D
  • MaggieTor3
    MaggieTor3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My bras no longer leave a red line under my bosom :) It's a small NSV, but it feels good, so I'm sharing.

But ohmigosh, when I see all of your NSVs, big, serious, major NSVs - it makes me so happy to see other people triumphing and sharing so others can rejoice!

Thanks to you all for passing on the good news!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    My bras no longer leave a red line under my bosom :) It's a small NSV, but it feels good, so I'm sharing.

But ohmigosh, when I see all of your NSVs, big, serious, major NSVs - it makes me so happy to see other people triumphing and sharing so others can rejoice!

Thanks to you all for passing on the good news!

This makes me happy. I used to hate that angry red line.
    Congratulations to you
    Good luck to you
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I had to go shopping for some clothes, and immediately headed to the plus size women's section.
    Started picking through racks, and realized I was in the wrong spot!
    That was a great feeling.
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So many awesome NSVs. Virtual Hi-5s all around <slap> <slap> <slap> <slap> <slap> <slap> <slap> <slap> <slap>

On Thursday, my personal trainer taught me how to swim laps doing the breaststroke. Today, I made it from one end of the pool, 25 meters, to the other without stopping. It took hours of practice, a dozen YouTube videos, my form fell apart the last few strokes and I could only do it once, but I did it.

I'm still stoked hours later.
    dym123
    The other night went to see a show at an outdoor theater and overheard a woman near me complain about the "snug seats", had to laugh to myself because I kept sliding down in my "snug" seat. I hadn't been to this theater in a few years, so when I got there I was thinking, how I didn't remember the seats being so big. Nice to know fitting in theater, movie or airplane seats will not be a problem anymore.
    Good on you. When I reach this non scale victory, I'll probably shout from the roof tops.
  • enicus91
    enicus91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I actually need a belt now :>
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!