Daily Logger, looking for friends!

Options
Hey all! I've been on MFP for over a month now and I saw that my friends list is a little sparse!

Just to tell you a little bit about myself:

- I'm from Long Island, NY
- I'm 25 years old
- I have PCOS
- I am pre-diabetic & Insulin Resistant
- My SW: 265
- My CW: 241
- My GW:125/130

I log daily, and check on all my buddies! Lets be friends and keep each other motivated!!

Replies

• Chubby_Bunnii
    Options
    No takers? :frown:

well.... okay :cry:

lol
  • jesseme
    jesseme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'll take you up on your offer. We could all use some support. I'm pretty new to using MFP myself as well and I've yet to add any friends. Today is my 48th day of actual logging. I'm 28 and from Georgia. CW=176 GW=125/130
  • melissamccarron1
    melissamccarron1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 35 from Iowa! whoop whoop! :happy: SW/178 CW/??? (I can't or am not supposed to weigh in until 5 weeks...2 weeks almost down 3 to go!) and my goal weight is to just fit into my jeans but I could handle 150 if I had to pick a number :)
  • Chubby_Bunnii
    Options
    oh goodie! Friends! :flowerforyou:
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm pre-diabetic too :/ Feel free to add me
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yu are welcome to add me, but please share your diary.
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    <Taker>... And anyone else that is semi-sane. Hit me up. I am finding a lot of accountability comes from having MPF friends, and sharing diary. I am a lot less like to eat and add:

(Serving 1) Entire Large Pizza - Combination

I started 3 weeks ago today, so I am brand new to MFP (SO HAPPY I FOUND IT!!) and starting a new routine that I believe I can maintain. If I can motivate you, and you can motivate me.. Let do it
  • FRiNADA
    FRiNADA Posts: 67
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! I am new here and could use nice people like you in my friends list. So far I've been currently logging and am not planning on stopping any time soon.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also logging on everyday and have been in this site for a month so relatively new, I like it already, just recording everything is becoming a good habit. I also like chatting to people and seeing how everyone is getting on, you are all welcome to add me as a friend, the more friends we all have the more accountable we all become! :)
  • MrsKGrady
    MrsKGrady Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you'd like. I also have pre-diabetes and PCOS. I joined the site last year, but didn't really start using it until recently so I'm a bit of a newbie too.