Macronutrients by percentage

Options
How do I see what percentage of macronutrients I've used every day? I can see how many calories, etc. but I want to monitor percentages.

Replies

• 1seb1
    1seb1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Right hand top corner of your nutrtion page youll see a pie chart, click on it :-)
  • jetrok
    jetrok Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • healthyme211
    Options
    Can someone explain how this works and why it is important? I am new and keep seeing people posting about macros and percentages. I'm lost! :P
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain how this works and why it is important? I am new and keep seeing people posting about macros and percentages. I'm lost! :P

Some people like to stick to certain percentages of a nutrient, like low carb, or high protein. Just try some stuff and see what works for you. For muscle building a higher % of protein is usually recommended.

Basically it's just calories in versus out, but I for example prefer a bit more carbs for energy for my workouts, and some people do better in higher protein, since it's naturally more satiating.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Right hand top corner of your nutrtion page youll see a pie chart, click on it :-)

on the app, but not the web site.