I'm so excited to be back here, and I'm so grateful...

Options
for this website. The last time I was here I weighed 169. I'm now 184:0. I'm 52 years old and man as we get older the pounds just keep a comin. I'm relatively active but I have a thyroid problem that I believe contributes to my problem. My little bones are screaming at me to get this weight off, lol. I have never weighed this much in my life so I am determined to get it off and keep it off. I've been eating right every day, and exercising every day for the past week and I feel like a zillion dollars, lol. Hope anyone else just now coming back is a excited as I am and count on me to cheer you on!

Angie

Replies

• aquafitted14
    aquafitted14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Glad, to have you back. Im back as well. I deleted this app last year because i wasnt logging and now Im back becaise Im serious about logging and losing weight. Yes, you can do this and we can cheer together. Its better to do this now..because before you blink it will be Holiday time. If we get in the habit now than we can be soliders at the table during the holiday.
  • glow77enil
    glow77enil Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to you both. I have not been serious enough about logging my food into MyFitnessPal. I have decide to get serious about what I need to do. We can surely encourage each other on this journey.
  • angelsing1
    angelsing1 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks Aqua, and yes we can do this!
  • angelsing1
    Options
    Ya know, eating right takes work and I think I just got lazy and kinda gave up in the past. I need to do some meal planning and make sure I have what I need at work or where ever I'm gonna be, or make the right choices when I don't have access to my own food. Another thing about me is I get bored easily with my exercise routine. I love kickboxing but the videos get old real quick. Already this week I got bored with the taebo video I'd been working out to, so I found some workout music online and just did my own thing, lol.
  • angelsing1
    Options
    Welcome back to you both. I have not been serious enough about logging my food into MyFitnessPal. I have decide to get serious about what I need to do. We can surely encourage each other on this journey.

Hi Glo, the entries help me and I look forward to entering them. They really help me stay on track. It helps that I eat the same stuff so all I gotta do is click a previous entry, lol.
  • angelsing1
    Options
    Hey I just found a good walking video. It looks easy by after 30 minutes I was really sweating. Check it out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rnB9rDRrCM
  • grannykaren57
    Options
    Welcome back! I am new to MFP as of a week ago I joined. I would love to join you in this journey !

Karen