I want to be one of you!

Options
Hello there. I'm Michelle, 28 with two daughters. My MFP is 1550 calories a day I don't have people in my life who are supportive. I will try to seek friends and support here people seem so nice and so honest which is awesome. I want the truth not hear what I want to hear. I want.to lose 100 pounds.I want to be like these people on here and have these beautiful stories of success!

Replies

• Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard. you will learn alot around here.
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle,

You WILL be one of those people on here, in fact, taking this step, you are already a success story. So many people go through life without "showing up" (so says Jillian Michaels). You're taking charge and moving towards a goal. You are already successful!

If you want to be buddies on here, feel free to add me.

Amy
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes in your WOE one day at a time. I was thinking the same thing when i first started my WOE and joined late last year. Very inspirational and encouraging.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    You are one of us?
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Honey, you already ARE like one of us. :) We all started by making a decision to be more conscious of our health, so we came here and were honest with ourselves and stayed. We stuck with it, even when it was hard, and asked for help when we needed it. You ARE one of us. Congrats on beginning your journey. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!