Wii fit v/s Wii biggest loser which is better

Options
Ok MFP guys I am wanting to go out and purchase one of these today just to add some work out and fitness fun for the family! Who out there can give me some insight on fun I have heard that the biggest loser is addictive and fun so keeping in mind fun with results thanks for any comments! Good luck to you all We can do this!!!

Replies

• billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser
  • MomsDaily140
    Options
    i have the Wii Fit - IMHO -- It's not much of a work out & I don't like that you have to stop and start to go onto the next exercise. I did like the Yoga and the mini games are family fun.... I don't have the Wii Fit Plus,... but I have heard it's better than the original Wii Fit and offers more activity.
  • MissJewels
    Options
    I have both games..if you want family fun then Wii fit is for you..I wouldn't count on much weight loss though...Wii biggest loser is much more challenging and as you get in shape u can increase the levels..thats what I am using plus My fitness pal and lost 4 pds my first week! Good luck!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    biggest loser is challenging but you need a heart rate monitor because the calories burnt is out of check i recently done a post about biggest loser for wii quite A few people have been dissapointed with this game also
  • rockgodsgirl
    rockgodsgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl omg thank you so much for your help i certainly appreciate you comments. Good luck to you im gonna friend ya!! Robyn
  • aseldomridge
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit Plus and it is a lot better than the Wii Fit. You can set up routines with yoga and strength training and than you don't have to stop working out or hold the remote unless the exercise requiregests it. I haven't tried the Biggest Loser. But I know my kids think the Wii Fit Plus is fun to play with.
  • bergswoman
    Options
    I have the Your Shape featuring Jenny McCarthy for my Wii and it really kicks my butt. It has tons of level as you progress. My favorite feature though is the camera that you hook up to your wii so you don't hold on to a controller or anything, you can see your self right on the TV. And yes it tells you if your not doing it right.
  • rockgodsgirl
    Options
    Thanks for the insite sounds great I will give it a try... good luck to you!! Robyn
  • jackal75
    Options
    The Wii Fit Plus does have quite a bit more than the original fit did. I still go to a gym 2-3 times a week, but on the off days I do strength and aerobics on the Wii Fit Plus.

Ultimately, getting off your butt and moving is going to help. The difference between the two you are looking at may be which one motivates you more. Heck, even doing the dancing games can benefit you if you are breaking a sweat.
  • rockgodsgirl
    Options
    Omg just went to your site my name is Robyn as well i am from Little Rock Ar. CRAZY!!:laugh: