My Journey

Options
So I made an album on FB that I would like to share. Somehow the last pic is supposed to be my first pic and I don't know how to change it.
I have come a long way in 6 months and 3 weeks ( but who's counting, right?) I am trying to keep myself focused, yet enjoy the holidays.
It is amazing how losing weight can change your entire perspective on life!
Happy Holidays to all my MFP friends! I would not be this happy and healthy without you!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2063860&id=1125973059&l=09fc2200fc

Replies

• tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done an awesome job. And what a great way to document all your hard work!
  • aallison85
    aallison85 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work! Thanks for the inspiration! Bump!!
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job! I plan to put all of my pictures on my facebook, not only for my family and friends, but for me! :)
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    u look fantastic! Your pictures are inspiring and you look happy and content, your kids looks aborable too :-)
    well done
    xx
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your photo album it is amazing to see your progress and love the pictures with your kids doing the workouts with you that is too cute
  • aguieb
    Options
    You're an inspiration! I'm also trying to lose the weight I gained after getting married and having a child. :happy:
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    Thank you everyone. MY kids are my inspiriation. I couldn't keep up with them before, I was so tired. NOW I outrun them (sometimes, they are 4 and 2 LOL!)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Jenn,
    I'm so proud of you! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and enjoy the holidays. We'll continue this journey and grow and learn from it as we go. Thanks for being part of my support system!

BIG HUGS!!!
    Amanda
  • DayAtATime
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your journey. You look not only beautiful but also really happy. Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are stunning and such an inspiration! Impressive!

PS If you want to change the order of your photos on Facebook, go to your album and the overview, if you put the cursor on the picture you want to move, you see moving arrows. Just left-click and drag the photo to where you want it to be.
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    THANKS! Fixed it!
    And thanks everyone!
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Jenn,
    I'm so proud of you! I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and enjoy the holidays. We'll continue this journey and grow and learn from it as we go. Thanks for being part of my support system!

BIG HUGS!!!
    Amanda

Big ditto! :bigsmile: You are doing great! And I'm bumping this, so I can see the Facebook album when I go home. :drinker:
  • materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job-totally can relate to kids in the way of exercising-banned them from my room but doesn't stop them from doing the exercises in the hallway-I hope they continue to learn to love exercising!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great Job... and what a great way to track your progress. Thanks for sharing..:happy:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I am sure, and based on other members comments, that you are looking great. However, for people such as myself that are not on Facebook (not interested to be either), would you mind just posting some pictures on your profile?

I would love to share yor success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!