DANACTIVE

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
So I bought a case of the danactive vanilla I went to take a drink and then realize the date of it was Sept 07..........WTH I just bought this case over the weekend....Thank goodness I didn't give one to my son and i am furious and writting the company as we speak

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    So I bought a case of the danactive vanilla I went to take a drink and then realize the date of it was Sept 07..........WTH I just bought this case over the weekend....Thank goodness I didn't give one to my son and i am furious and writting the company as we speak
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    YUCK! that's disgusting...I'm glad u didn't chug it down...blech! Give em hell honey!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ew ew ew, shame on the grocery store you bought them at!

I'm with Lauren... give 'em hell!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The grocery store I go to will give you double your money back if that happens (funny that they have a policy like that...must happen a lot :noway:), as well as helping you to contact the manufacturer to resolve your complaint. I would definitely take it back to the grocery store and see if you can get any satisfaction there.
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    thats plain naaaasssttty :sick: , is it really that hard to rotate stock... bleh
  • kewright
    kewright Posts: 18
    Options
    why would it be spoiled already - it's not September 7th yet?!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Well, isn't that the one that's supposed to be good for your digestive system, keeps things running. Eating something over a year old would definitely clean out your system. Glad you caught it. I'm going to check my sell-by dates on my stuff a little closer now.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    why would it be spoiled already - it's not September 7th yet?!

Yea, but it's the year 2008, not 2007.

Thats just really gross. :huh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I've seen that happen a lot at wal mart! They put the farthest (Aug 20) date in front and push the old (Aug 15)ones to the back!

Seems somebody wasn't doing their yogurt/smoothie rotating right!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I would say it's more the store's fault then the yougurt company. They probably didn't know their old product was still on the shelf.

Did you keep your receipt? :flowerforyou:
  • liltwynkl1
    liltwynkl1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i think it meant sep 07.....like september 7th. That seems the just the time it should be expiring if you just bought it. If it was from last year it was smell outrageous!
  • lnjwilliams1432
    Options
    i think it meant sep 07.....like september 7th. That seems the just the time it should be expiring if you just bought it. If it was from last year it was smell outrageous!

I agree!! There is no way there would still be product that old on the shelves! Granted it should say Sept 07 2008 :happy:
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My coworker bought some yoplait and had the same problem. At first she thought she didn't like the flavor and was going to give them to another coworker b/c she liked them. For whatever reason she decided to check the expiration and it had Sept. 07 as well!
  • sculley
    Options
    It's just crazy all the way around:noway: