2 Weeks and Birthday Present!

Options
Hey Friends! Today marks 2 weeks that my husband and I have committed to a healthier lifestyle. It also happens to be my birthday, and my second weigh-in day.

This morning I gave myself the best birthday present: getting on the scale and seeing that I've lost 11.2 pounds so far!!

I will NOT celebrate this birthday with a big unhealthy meal but rather by watching a fun movie with good friends and maybe doing something new to my hair.

Each birthday I've said this is the year, but 31 is going to be it! I really want to enjoy my 30s and be a mom my son can play with and be proud of.

Everyone have a great day!

Replies

• NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats and Happy Birthday to you!!!!
  • cadams2004
    cadams2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job and great choices for the birthday celebration...sounds like a fun day out! Happy Birthday!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a wonderful birthday present! Happy Birthday to you, and good luck on your journey...you can do it!!! :smile:
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Love your idea of skipping the food reward and getting a new hair style! You can start your journey as a new women, a thin and healthy new women! Good for you!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME present... Keep up the good work... :happy:
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you much guys. Your support means so much! Even though I don't know most of you, we are all in it together so I feel like I so and it really makes a difference. God bless!!!
  • ReadyMom
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great plan!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!