Motivation with pics...

Sawieger88
Sawieger88 Posts: 25 Member
I have lost almost 45 lbs now and am finally in onederland but seem to just be havering there. To help motivate myself I did before and after pics today and signed up for a 5 k this fall. I start training next week. I started at 240 and am down to 197 ish most days. I just think I am getting lazy because I cOuldnt see a difference. These pictures helped me see it and I am hoping you can see it too. So here it goes and sorry for the under wear pics but it was to show what my body really looks like.

imagejpg2_zps69cef3a5.jpg
imagejpg1_zps30c374be.jpg

Replies

• Komodo26
    Komodo26 Posts: 55
    Amazing!
  • massivediet
    massivediet Posts: 54 Member
    You can see a huge difference, and you look great, especially in the torso. I weigh a lot less than you do right now (about 25 pounds) and my midsection does not look half that good!
  • hammondo
    hammondo Posts: 43 Member
    Looking awesome! Your eyes really shine now!!
  • sarahfishy
    sarahfishy Posts: 14
    Looking awesome! Your eyes really shine now!!

Yes they do! Looking gorgeous and happy!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Wow!! Do you weight 197'ish in the undies and bra picture? Your results are impressive.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    You can see a huge difference, and you look great, especially in the torso. I weigh a lot less than you do right now (about 25 pounds) and my midsection does not look half that good!

I was thinking the same thing about me! I weight 173 and I don't look that good in the mid section. I wonder how tall she is??
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    You go girl! and I think I have undies like that. LOL
  • LSinVA
    LSinVA Posts: 60 Member
    You look amazing!! It can be hard to see ourselves but there is a huge difference in those pictures. Keep going because you are getting there!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    The difference is clear, way to go and keep it up!
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    wow.. congrats!!
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Fantastic work! Keep it up!
  • Sawieger88
    I am 5'3" but I lift all day long at work which I think keeps my core pretty well toned. I also have a fairly low bf % for my wight and height. I appreciate all the positive feedback though it really helps.
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    You look fantastic! I started at 235ish and I'm at 188 now. When I hit wonderland, I kinda got stuck in the 190's too. Keep going! You are doing great! I just finished c2k5. It's a great program if you are training for a 5k.
  • Sawieger88
    Thank you so much guys. I am really excited to start c25k on Monday and really start pushing this plateau around!
  • amongstthewildflowers
    amongstthewildflowers Posts: 89 Member
    You look amazing! Keep going girl, you got this!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    That's a GREAT transformation!! Nice job!
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Definitely a huge difference. Awesome and keep it up!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    HOT!! You look amazing, you're motivating yourself and me too! I wanna be a hot lil' thing like you! Keep it up girlfriend!
  • Sidpandy
    Sidpandy Posts: 14 Member
    Wow Well done you
  • dp135
    dp135 Posts: 12
    You look wonderful. I would never guess you lost what you said. It looks like so much more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!