hi there

Options
I'm new to this not sure if I'm doing this right..but I'm so looking forward to starting this new weight loss journey..I'm hoping to succeed as I would love to be slimmer for the summer. I see a lot of people find this site useful and I hope to be another..fingers crossed!!!

Replies

• michelecara
    Options
    hello..I am determined to get slimmer for summer and hope I have found the right site to do it on..I have tried everything and failed :-(..so fingers crossed this will work for me..:-) hi everyone I see lots of you are doing great.. :-)
  • danser84
    danser84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm a newbie to the site as well, I'm looking to lose about 40 lbs for summer as well ! I've tried everything as well and failed, but we CAN do this and we will !!! Good Luck !
  • tnmomof4
    Options
    I am new as well and enjoying this site.
  • AmberHalvorson
    AmberHalvorson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started with this site back in September but dropped off after just a few days. I am back again and ready to get back on track. This site has helped me so much already this week. You need to stay on track - complete your food and exercise diaries every day!! It helps me be mindful of everything I eat and that I need to keep moving to meet my goals. I have struggled all my life with my weight and I hope that this will keep me in the right direction! Good luck to you! We can do it!!
  • michelecara
    Options
    good luck to you too..ive done over an hr of walking today and i'm feeling positive..hows it going with you?
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good Luck - I'm new too and want to lose some weight ready for summer!
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    Good luck. This site is very easy to use and everyone is supportive. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you aren't sure about something.