Back on the track to being healthy...

Options
xtabai
xtabai Posts: 4 Member
Hi, I am returning to the active attempt at eating/living healthier after over a year of being reckless. I have had a rough but also good year in terms of life changes and am hoping to find some new inspiration to actually stay on the right track. I'm also struggling with some body dysmorphia issues that prevent me from seeing the problem and progress during attempts at being healthy so that is frustrating. I've always had these problems. When I look in a mirror I see myself one way and never notice weight gain or loss, but recently when I've seen myself in photos I feel quite inspired to make changes. I've also recently been having strange heart issues (a possible Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome diagnosis but with a constant elevated heart rate without the heart beating in an arrythmia pattern) so I need to be careful not to make myself sick from exercising. I've never tried to be active in the community before on previous attempts so I thought I would make a post to try to encourage myself to actually stick with it this time. :)

Replies

• christimccarty
    Options
    Well we're here for ya!!!
  • liorabi
    liorabi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    welcome back, good luck :smile:
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I hope you're able to see a doctor about the dysmorphia: it can help tons!

I struggle with similar/the same issues, so feel free to add me if you'd like some positive encouragement. :)
  • xtabai
    xtabai Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)