JUST DON'T QUIT!

Options
2»

Replies

• Javimavi
    Javimavi Posts: 33
    Options
    Don't be so quick to throw in the towel, but rather use it to wipe the sweat from your brow as you try harder!
  • Javimavi
    Options
    SURROUND YOURSELF with POSITIVITY: Align with people who support growth & positively reinforce YOUR ACTIONS!
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Just when you feel like you can't go on and all you wanna do is give up, fight a little longer, hold on a little more and you'll be glad you did <3
  • VenusSparks
    Options
    This is so me! I tried losing weight in the past before but I kept quitting or getting off track! I am absolutely tired of starting over. Thank you for this! :)
    If you are sick of starting over, you have to stop quitting.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You can scream, yell, swear, shout, cry, whimper, grunt, bleed, puke and pass out. JUST DON'T QUIT!
    Motivation comes from a desire within you. You aren't going to get the butt you want sitting on the one you have.
    Everything you need is already inside you! You can achieve anything! Get Focused! Get Determined! Get Off The Couch!

Truer words have never been spoken. Many thanks. I think I will make a poster up for my gym room with you statement on it. :flowerforyou:
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Anything that's ever worth it isn't easy and anything that comes easy usually isn't worth it.
    Pass your support on!!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    That is the only advice I usually give out.
    "Just don't quit"
    "Do the best you can everyday, somedays you'll rock, somedays not so much"
    "JUST DON'T QUIT!!!!"
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Your motivation will come from a desire within you. Listen closely, make the time and kick butt!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Javimavi: Love reading your motivational posts. Keep them coming. They are greatly appreciated and passed on as well. :flowerforyou:
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Care enough to give your time and a portion of what has been given to you. Commitment isn't hard, it just requires discipline.
    Commit to looking healthier and feeling healthier. Have a blessed day. :)
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You can scream, yell, swear, shout, cry, whimper, grunt, bleed, puke and pass out. JUST DON'T QUIT!
    Motivation comes from a desire within you. You aren't going to get the butt you want sitting on the one you have.
    Everything you need is already inside you! You can achieve anything! Get Focused! Get Determined! Get Off The Couch!

Love it may I steal it for my wall?
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Of course you may Tru. It's inspiration for everyone.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

:drinker:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Anything that's ever worth it isn't easy and anything that comes easy usually isn't worth it.
    Pass your support on!!

Hell Yeah! - Awesome post!
    I just got done working out and I feel great! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Sometimes the best commitment you can make is to yourself. Dom't forgotten how much of a stress reliever a really good workout is! (Also how much of an overall pain you feel after being a lazy slouch potato for so long.) Have a great day!!
  • Kel1677
    Kel1677 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you! I so need this! I have been struggling with some exercise embarrassment issues lately. This is just what I needed to hear :)
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    bump because I like this post!
  • Javimavi
    Options
    Working out can only make you stronger, happier and more energized, just find the motivation! the determination!