Bodyrock Transformer Challenge

Options
Is anyone giving the Bodyrocktv Transformer 30 day challenge a go? If so, feel free to add me, as I'd love to get a nice little motivation team going. Today is day 1!

Replies

• sunsoakeddreamer
    sunsoakeddreamer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Did you do day 1? I was a little disappointed, but I'll definitely keep it up for a few days, willing to see where they're going with this lol. I was in the middle of the 30 day real time challenge, so I'm on the fence about which challenge I want to stick with right now, but I'll definitely be bodyrocking!
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started this yesterday and did day one and two. Day two workout was so disappointed. Hated it but pushed through!
  • sunsoakeddreamer
    sunsoakeddreamer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was bummed to tune in and see Sean for Day 2- he's done work outs in some of the other challenges, they're challenging but boring and he always seems to have this weird macho attitude, blech. I usually just mute him, use my own timer, and turn up some music instead lol. I didn't think I could accomplish day 2 without needing a shower that I did not have time for, so I skipped it. I think I might stick with the 30 day real time challenge instead. Today is day 14 for me, another active rest day. Think I'll grab a yoga class tonight instead.
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I agree! This guys was super boring and if I was a beginner there is NO way I could get through that workout! The format was just all wrong! Good luck on your challenges everyone!