What is every ones favorite low cal. sweet treat ?

Options

Replies

• sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I posted this on a similar thread recently but I love Yasso Greek Yogurt bars, only 100 cal per serving. Little better than Talenti bars, which I also love but not so low cal...

http://www.yasso.com/
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Coffee drinks...I do non-fat sugar free latte's...usually around 160 calories at Sbux or McD's.

^^This. Actually, I just discovered my grocery store sells these "Mio" type flavor enhancers to add to coffee (hazelnut, vanilla, caramel, etc.). Sugar free, fat free. A squirt in my coffee plus some milk and I can have three big mugs of it for less than 150 cals. It's also cheaper than Sbux/McD. Poor man/woman's latte. WIN! (Of course, if you don't do artificial sweetener, please ignore me, lol).
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    A nice cup of lite hot chocolate, 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee, voila an instant mocha latte... add lite whip cream if you wish and some sprinkles.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Roll blueberries in plain Greek yogurt mixed with your sweetener of choice. Plop them on a tray and freeze.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    A nice cup of lite hot chocolate, 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee, voila an instant mocha latte... add lite whip cream if you wish and some sprinkles.

Yum! I'm trying this trick this weekend. My husband LOVES mochas, and this might do the trick for him! I even think I have some sugar free cocoa mix somewhere in the pantry. Thanks:drinker:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Just discovered this heavenly little version of cinnamon toast...

A slice whole grain bread (I use Milton's 80 calorie/slice)
    1 teaspoon coconut oil (butter or butter sub if you're not into coconut)
    1 teaspoon sugar
    Pinch salt
    Cinnamon to taste

Toast one side of bread under broiler in oven (maybe 8-10" from heat), top untoasted side evenly with oil and sugar, broil that side until bubbly and toasted. Sprinkle with salt and cinnamon and (try to) let cool a moment before devouring. The sugar gets just melted and caramelized enough to give it a crispy sugary layer. Don't forget to keep an eye on it - broiled can go from yes to no in a matter of seconds! About 135 total calories.

Toss in 8oz of 40cal Almond Breeze over ice, and omnomnom, a sweet yummy for under 200. Well don't toss it, that would be messy, but you know what I mean.
  • magic8ballkr
    Options
    Any fruit with home-made Almond Butter. So good!
  • shawnnaphillips
    Options
    What store do you find the mio type coffee flavoring?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's 100 calorie chocolate bars
    Nestle Little Drums (110-130 calories)
    Good Humor snack pops (100 calories)
    Blue Bunny mini cones (130-150 calories)
    Healthy Choice 100 calorie frozen yogurt cups
    Yoplait Greek yogurt pops (the caramel/honey one is delicious for 90 calories)
    Kozy Shack puddings (130 calories - I didn't like the aftertaste of the 90 calories ones at all)
    I love plain nonfat Greek yogurt with some PB2 and some stevia as well, or just with chestnut cream, if you can find some
    Breyer's ice cream is not bad for 130-140 calories a serving
    Soft caramels are like 25 calories for one
    Dove eggs (40 calories - I stocked up at Easter but they come in little bars or something I think?)
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Fiber one bar Lemon bar 90 calories, Special K Pasty Crisp I love Cookies & Crème 100 calories, Weight Watcher Ice Cream bar Choc raspberry 90 calories and Strawberries with Whipped cream 60 calories also Dannon Light & Fit yogurt 80 calories are great.
  • AliceJeanie
    AliceJeanie Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    10 grams peanut butter
    15 grams semi-sweet chocolate chips
    microwave for 30-45 secs and stir until combined

drizzle over fruit of your choice (usually a gala apple or small banana for me!)
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate-covered frozen banana... There's this brand called Diana's Bananas in the frozen section that makes them. I think they're also called Banana Babies or something.

Only 130 calories for that amazing-ness. I could save money by making them myself, but I already make a lot of things from scratch because of eating gluten free, so it's really my treat to fall back on. (:
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Snickers bar
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    fresh blueberries with melted raw honey on it and a dollop of whipped cream
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    fresh blueberries with melted raw honey on it and a dollop of whipped cream

this and a Snickers bar ;)
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Clementines! Cuties! 35 calories each for those sweet little oranges and they do satisfy a sweet tooth.
  • Fit4Yah
    Fit4Yah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Frozen blueberries
    Frozen banana then blended into ice cream (add either vanilla extract, chocolate, or peanut butter)
    Julies Organic chocolate ice cream sandwich only 170 calories YUM YUM!!
  • Voww
    Voww Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Tic Tacs - two cals each
    Panda liquorice bar - 100 cals
    or some fruit, especially strawberries and raspberries - yum
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Ricotta and maple syrup! mmmm
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member