Options
2»

Replies

• erclle
    erclle Posts: 11
    Options
    Again, excellent!
    Thanks a million.

I won't worry about the MFP sugar and sodium goals for now, though it is good for me to at least see my daily intake and be informed.

Have a great weekend.
  • PrissyPisces
    PrissyPisces Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    I have been doing everything I can to meet my 3000+ calories goal while staying within sugar limits. I do use whey protein daily, and I lift four times per week.
    Anybody have a suggestion for good, clean carbs? What carb-rich foods am I missing?

(Also, I want to be stronger, am a 38 year old male, and have definitely made gains in the past 4 months. Am I lifting too much? And when am I supposed to do cardio to keep the belly away even though I want to not lose weight? Or is that something that is mostly taken care of by not eating too much fat...)

I know these message boards can be helpful and supportive. I also know that less experienced people sometimes are attacked. I would appreciate any help you send my way. And I appreciate your patience.

3000+ Calorie goal??? Damn, I'm so jealous! :explode: One of the things that makes being a woman suuuuuck! :sad:
    But if you lift weights, I can understand why you require so many calories. I can't hate. LOL! :laugh:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats
    Whole wheat pasta
    Quinoa
    Sweet potatoes
    Idaho, russet, white potatoes
    Brown rice
    White rice
    Rice pilaf
    Spaghetti squash