40 lbs since May 1st!!

Options
As of today I've lost 40 lbs since I re-started my weight loss on May 1st. I've feeling great!

1.5 lbs to go until I've lost 60 lbs total from my highest weight ever.

Replies

• huntermaz
    huntermaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the awesome work!!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    WOW Great job! Keep it up :smile:
  • Eruizjr
    Eruizjr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is quite an accomplishment! You are an inspiration to us beginners.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!!!!!! how did you lose 40 pounds in 2 months? what did you do?
  • mad923
    mad923 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, how did you do it?
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It's been 10 weeks. I cut out everything processed and I eat very simple foods. I eat 11-1200 calories a day and drink only water. Lots and lots of water!! I eat chicken fish, eggs, potatoes, rice and veggies and fruit. On occasion I eat baked chips or flavored rice cakes. The only dessert I ever eat is some dark chocolate every night. Dark chocolate is amazing for getting rid of cravings! I felt like a new person about 3 days into it. I had intense cravings that would hit me for the first month. Around the same time of day so I knew it was just habit. My husband would get a chocolate chip cookie and the smell would drive me insane. LOL. After about month that went away. I walk about 1 hr and 15 minutes total a day and I try to do weights half an hr each day. That's been off and on because my sciatica flares up and my back won't let me lift weights sometimes. Just very simple eating and exercising.
  • denjef31
    denjef31 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow!!! Congrats and very inspiring !
  • RubberBugggy
    RubberBugggy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Jennnn96
    Jennnn96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job! (:
  • curlygirl513
    curlygirl513 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wowsa! You have been working it! Forty pounds since May? I'm going to see what you've been up to. :) I'm new to the board.
  • jazz15m
    jazz15m Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing! Gonna give your tips a try!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!