so delicious dairy free

Options
i came across this brand called "so delicious dairy free" products and it's just milk, ice cream, and yogurt made with organic ingredients including almond, coconut and soy milk.
on their website they have plain greek yogurt made with almond milk so my question is would this greek yogurt be healthier or better than chobani greek yogurt? what are the differences between these 2 brands?

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    i came across this brand called "so delicious dairy free" products and it's just milk, ice cream, and yogurt made with organic ingredients including almond, coconut and soy milk.
    on their website they have plain greek yogurt made with almond milk so my question is would this greek yogurt be healthier or better than chobani greek yogurt? what are the differences between these 2 brands?

It may be healthier if you have lactose intolerance, but for the general population, it's not necessarily "healthier" than Chobani. Nothing wrong with dairy at all.
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Eat the one that tastes better!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have an issue with dairy so thank you for the link, I will certainly check these out now! :) but if you prefer the taste of regular milk then go with the regular greek yogurt. there's nothing wrong with dairy or milk unless you cant eat it for a specific reason. just go with what you find tastes better. :)
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love So Delicious yogurt. I pair it with berries.

But, I'm lactose intolerant.

One isn't necessarily healthier, they're just made from different things. Eat whichever tastes good if you're able to eat dairy.
  • mg1123
    mg1123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have discovered a dairy sensitivity. I bought some dairy-free yogurt to try, but have not done so yet. I have heard good things about the flavored ones, but then I realized how much sugar they have, so I picked the plain. What I always did with regular greek yogurt was to mix frozen berries with the yogurt, and it flavors and sweetens it, while also making it the consistency of frozen yogurt. I am hoping the dairy-free will do the same.

As was mentioned, if you do not have a dairy sensitivity/allergy or lactose intolerance, then you can stick with regular greek yogurt, or try the dairy-free if you like. I'm sure it's cheaper for the dairy version, though.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    If you're a vegan, it's an option because it's dairy free. That's about it.
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    The protein in them is much less than the protein in regular Greek yogurt.