My/Our Start

Aynetal3
Aynetal3 Posts: 23 Member
Hi my/our name is Ann. I'm a Multiple, but otherwise pretty normal. I have mobility issues due to arthritis/back problems and weight. I have written in a Blogger blog for about eleven years, and when things get too private, I write to my psychiatrist. I was at my goal weight about 13-14 years ago. I was involved in a rape and have been about the same amount of heaviness ever since. Usually, I'm slightly below 300 - that's been my concern mark. I've been in a relationship with Rich for the last almost 20 years. We've lived together for the last seven years. Last year we bought a home together, and in September, I am hoping to get a service dog, which should help with our dissociation and PTSD. I have a hard time leaving the house. I have three sons who are going through changes in relationships such as with wives or for one of my sons - they are pregnant and due in October. One of my sons is a black belt and owns his own Karate Dojo, one of my sons is a Comcast technician, and one of my sons works for the Marines in Japan. I have two Granddaughters, one Grandson AND one more Grandson on the way. I have a 15 year old cat who just lost her brother 3-4 months ago and the 1 1/2 year old dog we'll be getting in September is named Dakota. I like to write, read and quilt, but especially to have good conversations with people. I hope to meet more on MFP and we're hoping with more time put into fitness and health goals, we'll be better steadied!

Replies