time to meet some support

Options
almost been two weeks and im doing pretty good but i know once the pounds start to slow down its going to get hard for me.
ive tried diets before but never for me and this time its about me im down seven so far. im taking it 2 pounds at a time.

Replies

• genianc
    genianc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A very safe and realistic goal. I'm in the same boat. Although I've been at it only one week and lost 6lbs in that one week, I know that is not realistic. As my doctor told me... don't get discouraged if you see only a pound a week. If you kept that up for a year, that's 52lbs! You didn't get to where you are now overnight. Good luck and remember... this is for you and you deserve it!
  • rstring
    rstring Posts: 35
    Options
    Best thing both of you could do, going a 1-2 lb lost a week. I recommend that you not call it a diet but a lifestyle change. Because in all truth, once you start this path you cannot go back to the way you were eating/exercise again without starting to gain weight back; and starting the cycle over again.Congrats on you decision and keep up the good work even when you don't see any results.