Poor Mans Chicken Wings

Options
BeardedYoung
BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
Poor Mans Chicken Wings -

Air pop your popcorn
Add half the butter you normally would mix with equal parts Franks Red Hot and melt
Toss your popcorn with the buffalo sauce and enjoy!
You cut out half the butter and you don't have to choke down dry popcorn.

Franks Red Hot - It makes EVERYTHING better with NO CALORIES!!!

Replies

• JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I don't eat chicken wings but I love popcorn and spicy foods! Thanks for sharing!
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I wasn't expecting popcorn when I opened this lol. This sounds like it would be perfect for someone who loves spicy food.
  • BeardedYoung
    Options
    This isn't really spicy, BUT.... for those like me who do like spicy Franks makes an Xtra-Hot that tastes just as good and kicks the heat up.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I do buffalo ranch egg sandwiches.. pretty cheap.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Franks Red Hot Sauce, i put that *kitten* on everything and thanks to you now poppy corn. :drinker: :drinker:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    uu8F17Letvtse.gif

Popcorn does not equal Chicken wings, Franks is awesome but you get a red card for Fraud
  • BeardedYoung
    Options
    Agreed... popcorn is not chicken wings, but that is what we have always called them. Sorry to get your hopes up bro! Red card accepted.
  • BeardedYoung
    Options
    Saved some calories just so I could have some right now - Have a great night !
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    mheh the sauce makes the popcorn soggy.

i make my popcorn spice with togarashi powder

http://www.amazon.com/House-Shichimi-Togarashi-Japanese-Pepper/dp/B0002YGSJQ

FYI this isnt the cheapest. if you have a chinatown or asian food store near you you can find vats of these super cheap
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    uu8F17Letvtse.gif

Popcorn does not equal Chicken wings, Franks is awesome but you get a red card for Fraud

Im with you on this 1...clicked on it because I was waiting for the Chicken deal....what a let down :ohwell:
    BTW...I like plain popcorn...nothing against soggy popcorn, to each their own :flowerforyou:
  • jhellwig828
    jhellwig828 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I do buffalo ranch egg sandwiches.. pretty cheap.

I need to hear more about this ASAP.