Anyone have experience witht he fitbit?

Options
I really want one, but don't seem to see the reason on spending 100+ dollars on a "bracelet." Was it worth it or should I move onto something else?
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• combatbunny
    combatbunny Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's way more than a bracelet. It's the best $100 bucks that i've spent on anything. I suggest you go to their website and read about it.
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have the one, it's tiny, clips on to your pants, and have only had it a few days, but so far I love it. It motivates me to walk more beyond my intended exercise for the day and made me realize I'm more active then I thought I was. I also like that it gives me a good idea of the calories I'm expending daily. Added bonus: It syncs nicely with MFP.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    ^^^agree with this

I have the Fitbit zip the 50-60 one and it is so worth the money. It has motivated me to move more and helped me become more active. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, feel naked if I forget to put it on. I use it daily I also got a hrm and I don't even sent anymore. Their customer service is awesome too I lost my tracker and they replaced it for free, just make sure you keep ur receipt.
  • Kitsafit7
    Kitsafit7 Posts: 3
    Options
    No, but this week I am getting one, and I think I might get the "Misfit Shine". Go onto Amazon and read the reviews. Many are from ex-fit bit wearers. They might have me sold....
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have had a Fitbit Flex since April. I haven't taken it off. I love it. Having the thing on my wrist motivates me to get off the couch and get my 10,000 steps in for the day. I like how it syncs with MFP and Mapmyrun
  • inspiredkat
    inspiredkat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had the fitbit one as well, and loved it. However I lost it twice, the second time just today. Ordered another one online, a bracelet one this time though. I love how it tracks my steps and calories too. Didn't even realize it was there, it is that great. I am looking forward to having my new one as soon as it gets in. Fitbit is the greatest investment I have ever made.
  • daniel9797
    daniel9797 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. You guys/gals might as well be salesman. Lol. I guess I am sold and will be ordering one soon. Thanks again!
  • stayct0614
    Options
    I have the Nike bracelet, not compatible with MyfitnessPall. I wish it was.
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit flex, you really need to not only get addicted to your buzz, when you reach your goal.
    You add a tam of people to your group who cheer you on and taunt you if you pass them.
    I track my sleep / optimum sleep optimum health.
    The ultimate in helping you achieve health fitness goals, the rest is you.
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Love my Fitbit flex, you really need to not only get addicted to your buzz, when you reach your goal.
    You add a team of people to your group who cheer you on and taunt you if you pass them.
    I track my sleep / optimum sleep optimum health.
    The ultimate in helping you achieve health fitness goals, the rest is you.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I also don't feel the need to spend that much for a pedometer, but I got one from ebay for 15 dollars and I gotta say it's pretty nice. I still wouldn't spend 100 for it, but it does motivate you if you are goal driven.
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit One (clips onto belt, etc). It has inspired me to walk even more than before, especially to use the stairs much more often. Well worth the money spent.
  • allyouneedisabby
    allyouneedisabby Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Flex and I am beyond happy with my purchase. I was weary at first about spending so much on a simple bracelet, but after some research I decided to try it out and I'm in love with it.