What a journey!

Born_2_Lose
Born_2_Lose Posts: 59 Member
Hi there!!!! MFP user here almost 2 years and counting! Just coming across your computer, tablet and/or phone in hopes to give your that extra boost. Its been a ride to say the least- a ride that I am still on. I have to be honest....I disliked the process but LOVED the journey because I've adapted a healthy lifestyle and learned to love myself despite it all! I've lost 72 lbs and have 27 more to go! From 267 to 194 (GW of 160ish eventually). Wish me luck and I will do the same. God Bless!

crystalyn_zpsb13c8985.jpg

CYMERA_20140712_234050_zpsc86dd654.jpg

Replies

• kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Great job!! You look awesome!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    You are rock'n this!!! Good for you. :smile:
  • DebTavares
    DebTavares Posts: 170 Member
    Amazing. You also look much smaller than what you weigh. Probably have a lot of lean mass.
  • chinook44
    chinook44 Posts: 55 Member
    Great job! Keep on going ;)
  • angiez93
    angiez93 Posts: 63
    That dress is sooo cute! Congrats & keep it up! You should be so proud :flowerforyou:
  • Born_2_Lose
    Amazing. You also look much smaller than what you weigh. Probably have a lot of lean mass.

Everyone tells me that. When I tell them I want to lose more weight they look at me like I'm crazy. I really want to be like 145-155 but I may settle for somewhere between 155-165 because I don't want to look TOO skinny.
  • Born_2_Lose
    Thanks everyone!
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    You look great, congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!