I love this app

Options
Lost 15 pounds sine Jan. 1! This is making it doable.

Replies

• helenamonks
    Options
    Lost 15 pounds sine Jan. 1! This is making it doable.

Yep!
  • Tintamar5678
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up. I agree this app is extremely helpful!
    I like using the site now as well since I found out its not only an app for my phone but a site too!!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    great job! Keep up the great work!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you!

I had the worst plateau recently. I was sitting at 19 lbs lost for about a month. I just couldn't get the scale to move, and I wanted to hit that 20 so bad! Thanks to all the great support I received on MFP I just stuck too it and didn't stress out. I recently busted right through that plateau and shot right past my halfway goal. Couln't have done it without this app, and ESPECIALLY without all the great people I have met so far!!!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    Woot - woot! Keep up the great work!
  • rstring
    rstring Posts: 35
    Options
    Agreed the app helps keep you going every day, especially when you can't find the time to sit down at the computer!
  • RheaIzar
    RheaIzar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lost 8 so far! Love that it's so portable and available offiine!
  • KhollerSA05
    KhollerSA05 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work.

15 pounds in 15 days is really rapid weight loss. I'm not sure what you are doing other than tracking your calories, but to be on the side of safety and keeping the weight off you may want to evaluate what you are doing. While I know that depending on where you're weight started at (if you were in the morbidly obese range) SOme people will have drastic losses without doing anything extreeme.

I just want you to be sure that your success stays with you for the long run without doing any damage to your health that could jeopardise your success. Normal healthy weight loss averages 1-2 pounds a week.
  • kymmer00
    Options
    I have been using this website and app on my ipod for a few days now and I am lovin' it. So easy to use and I can use it anywhere unlike some other sites I have used that have been such a hassle that I didn't use them consistently. It can't work if you don't use it.:bigsmile:
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow 15lbs that is great! I love the app too! It has kept me motivated and focused. I'm also reading a book by Tony Robbins that has really kept me going.
  • charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    15 lbs in two weeks??? What is the secret?
  • elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations unipicker! :flowerforyou:
    15 lbs in two weeks??? What is the secret?

I don't know the original poster's starting weight, but mine was 290 and I lost 20lbs my first 2 weeks or so. It tends to come off quickly when you're quite big... with your much smaller weight loss goal (15lbs), to protect your health, I don't think you want to be losing that quickly!