Brown rice protein powder

Options
KatieLK14
KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
Has anyone tried this? How'd you find it?

Replies

• myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    my head - 'asplode
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I used to eat whey protein powder all the time. Then I started having this weird reaction in which it would cause me to throw up. So, I started using rice protein. Chocolate flavor is much better than other flavors. It has a good amount of protein and it blends well enough. The kind I use is called nutribiotic, and I like that better than other brands I tried. I still think whey protein tasted better, until I started reacting to it so badly. At first I thought it must have gone bad. But, the same thing happened with a new tub and different brands. They sell it at nutrition stores or certain grocery stores that have a nutrition/vitamin section. I get it at Choices in Canada. I remember seeing it at Whole Foods.
  • KatieLK14
    Options
    my head - 'asplode

wut
  • KatieLK14
    Options
    Yeah, I used to eat whey protein powder all the time. Then I started having this weird reaction in which it would cause me to throw up. So, I started using rice protein. Chocolate flavor is much better than other flavors. It has a good amount of protein and it blends well enough. The kind I use is called nutribiotic, and I like that better than other brands I tried. I still think whey protein tasted better, until I started reacting to it so badly. At first I thought it must have gone bad. But, the same thing happened with a new tub and different brands. They sell it at nutrition stores or certain grocery stores that have a nutrition/vitamin section. I get it at Choices in Canada. I remember seeing it at Whole Foods.

merci!