What is every ones favorite low cal. sweet treat ?

Options
124»

Replies

• grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Old Fashioned Lemon candies- 3 are 70 calories
    Krogers Sugar Free Ice Pix -20 calories each (I live on these things!)
    A Jumbo marshmallow toasted - 90 calories
  • jaded989
    jaded989 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    vanilla chia seed pudding
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke and one square of plain dark 85% chocolate.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Straaawwwberries! They're like, 4 calories per huge berry!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Low sugar caramel popcorn topping

Ok, this is tried and tested and tastes really good!

Air pop 100g of popcorn kernels (343 calories).

Place a small pan onto your digital scales and pour in 30g of Splenda (60 calories) or your own brand of low calorie sugar. Then add 30g or 2 tbsp of agave (40 calories) and 1 tsp of I can't believe it's not butter (28 calories) and a pinch of salt.

Place on low heat and stir with a wooden spoon and wait for it to bubble and mix together with no lumps. Agave has a higher burning point to honey or syrup so take care not to burn the mixture. Once mixed and hot pour half onto your popcorn and mix it in with your wooden spoon and then pour in the final mixture and mix into the popcorn to ensure you have coated as much as you can.

Divide into 3 bags and each will be approx 160 calories. This is a filling and enjoyable healthy snack.

Have to try
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hershey's Bliss milk chocolate squares. 6 pieces are 210 calories. I have 3 at the most. I also love weight watchers fudge bars which are 100 calories.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Fruit. Fresh cherries, watermelon and cantaloupe are so good right now. Also, pit and then freeze cherries. Nice little bite sized Popsicles. Same with grapes.

Bars. Once a week I bake a batch of banana oatmeal bars (bananas, oats, raisins, walnuts, applesauce, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, dark chocolate chips) and keep them in the fridge. One bar is around 100 calories, chewy and sweet.

Frozen fruit slushies. Blend 1 cup of your fav frozen fruit with 1/2 cup milk and a cup of ice.

Blend 1 banana, 3-4 strawberries, 1/2 cup milk, 2 cups ice...tastes similar to Nestles strawberry quick. Or, put in freezer and let it set for about an hour.

Trader Joe's dark chocolate covered cocoa nibs.

Sugar free gum

No sugar added fudge pops
  • baseballgirl2027
    baseballgirl2027 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had a grape outshine bar. So good, and only 60 calories. Made with real fruit juice. I can't stand artificial sweeteners so I love these bars!

I have the pineapple ones in my freezer and they are SO GOOD!!
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    a lindt truffle. it's so rich i only need one.
  • grantairesbottle
    Options
    Chocolate with stevia as a sugar substitute.
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    cherries bananas and melons :tongue:
  • Fatty_Melt
    Fatty_Melt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Grits with sugar and skim milk
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Vanilla quark (125 grams), 60-70 grams of sliced/chopped strawberries, 1 crushed up meringue nest. Put in a bowl, mix them all up. Delicious. About 180-200 cals per serving.
    You can use plain quark for even less cals, would probably be sweet enough with the strawberries and meringue. Can leave out the meringue completely as well.
  • mg1147
    mg1147 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love these, too! These are my sweet treats! I love the coconut waters one. (coconut water and pineapple)
  • snapdragon1231
    snapdragon1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A s'more is under 150 calories.
  • snapdragon1231
    snapdragon1231 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Vanilla quark (125 grams), 60-70 grams of sliced/chopped strawberries, 1 crushed up meringue nest. Put in a bowl, mix them all up. Delicious. About 180-200 cals per serving.
    You can use plain quark for even less cals, would probably be sweet enough with the strawberries and meringue. Can leave out the meringue completely as well.
    I keep hearing about quark. Can't find it anywhere is there another name for it in the US????