Sixths or Eighths? Cutting Pizza

Options
124»

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Lol, the replies in this topic are a bit funny.
    Anyway, if I'm going to eat something like a pizza, it better be a small one. And even then, I only eat a 4th of the entire thing.
    Now.. how do I get a 9th of it? I don't know, scissors? lol.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    lol @ cutting a pizza. just rip it apart with your bare hands when it's fresh out of the oven like a man.

Good luck with your 3rd degree cheese burns.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    One way I find to eat pizza that helps with weight loss is that I eat it right out of the oven without waiting for the pizza to cool off at all. That way, it scalds the roof of my mouth, and I shed flesh there for days to follow.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to sit here and gaze upon your remarkable strategic prowess in doe-eyed wonder...
    :love: :noway: :love:
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Thin crust- 6ths
    thick crust-8ths
  • LinLee007
    LinLee007 Posts: 1
    Options
    If the serving size says 1/9 pizza, you must look at the servings per container. (Fyi: How many servings it provides.) So if servings per container says 9 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, then 1 slice out of the 9 is 370calories (or whatever amount it states for calories).
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Depends how much you eat. If you eat 1/2 pizza, does it matter if that is 3 slices or 4?

I couldn't stop laughing, you sir/madam win the internet for the day ;)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I cut it into two, maybe three pieces. No way I can eat more than three pieces. Thats just crazy.
    Definitely, more than 3, is just too much!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    If the serving size says 1/9 pizza, you must look at the servings per container. (Fyi: How many servings it provides.) So if servings per container says 9 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, then 1 slice out of the 9 is 370calories (or whatever amount it states for calories).

How am I supposed to cut a pizza into nine equal pieces?? First I would have to make a perfect peace sign and then somehow trisect each remaining section!! You shouldn't need a compass and slide rule to measure calories.
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one mentioned pi … oh, wait, pi r square, pizza are round.

Nevermind. :flowerforyou:

Or are they?

qqSKQeh.jpg
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

How am I supposed to cut a pizza into nine equal pieces?? First I would have to make a perfect peace sign and then somehow trisect each remaining section!! You shouldn't need a compass and slide rule to measure calories.
    l

Radians, of course.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You should only eat whole foods to lose weight, so eat it whole or you might gain
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just cut the pizza into little squares, like they do with thin crust pizza on the south side of Chicago.
    Problem solved!
    You're all welcome.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I say cut it in half, fold it over and then devour.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    That's what I was thinking. Just fold it in half and eat it like a big taco...mmm...
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Make a cauliflower pizza crust or us high fiber/low carb tortillas.
    I also like using just egg whites as a pizza "crust"

or just find out the total calories for the whole pizza and cut it into how ever many even slices you want.
  • pythonsweb
    pythonsweb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If you coat the entire slice with oil or ranch dressing it will go down quicker, resulting in less air and it will be more diet friendly
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I just eat the whole thing. It's cleaner that way, I think.
    +1