What are the foods you just can't seem to resist?

Options
For me, I stay away from ice cream and fig newtons because once I start eating them, I just can't seem to stop

Replies

• WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    Anything chocolate (cake cookies ice cream truffles ANYTHING). Also really sweet things like baked goods and fudge. :love:

I don't keep them in the house. Weekdays for dessert I eat things like custard, jello, and instant puddings. Sunday is my cheat day, then I buy ONE SERVING of the above. :devil:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Aftef finding mfp I have never been this motivated to lose weight but if you put cake I front of my face I snap. If I have calories left for the day I will have a piece. If I am out of calories I still may have a piece. I could binge on cake. White cake, chocolate cake, sponge cake, strawberry short cake and even maple bacon cake...sigh...I love cake...lol...
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    I can easily resist the following: Rice pudding, liver and onions, and blood sausage; everything is in danger.
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, hot cheetos, and steak.....mmmmmm steak....I so could win one of those contests where you have to eat a 10lb steak in an hour. :) As long as it's smothered in Texas Pete hot sauce.
  • Twixie80
    Twixie80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and Oreo's <3
  • Gamerchick00
    Gamerchick00 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    vanilla soft serve ice cream.
  • b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a
    b_e_l_l_a_a_a_a_a_a Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    CAKE :explode: I love me some cake. It's really odd but I'd honestly prefer a decent grocery store cake rather than homemade or box cake.

and hot cheetos. ahhhhhh
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Cheese is my big weakness, and I completely lose all sense of "everything in moderation" when faced with Brie. I buy small amounts of it very occasionally to have in a baguette with some bacon, tomato, cucumber, and spinach, but that's very rare.

Also, any sort of buffet or pot luck/shared lunch type situation. I just get so excited about all the different things! :D
  • JoanaMHill
    JoanaMHill Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Goldfish crackers. My friends agree that they're probably sprinkled with crack.
  • Censor76
    Censor76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anything that is not portioned, mostly ice cream and cookies...which is why I keep neither in the house unless I'm treating myself.
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip :/ just gotta stay away from them!
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Cheese has always been my weakness but recently the list has also included nuts, particularly walnuts
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Sriracha flavored Lays potato chips.
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    chocolate, cookies, chocolate cookies....
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Blueberry muffins and scones (tea biscuits). I've been good this week eating only one a day and actually logging it. :laugh:
    blueberrymuffin.jpg
    blueberry_scones.jpg
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Oreos. If I buy them, I do so knowing that I will consume the entire pack in about five minutes.
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate. I'll ****ing devour that if it's anywhere near me.
  • KarisuRedfield
    Options
    DORITOS (especially Tapatio flavor). "I'll just have a handful..." Next thing I know, I've got the bag upside down shaking the last bit of powder out :(
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Oh! Has MFP always censored posts? I don't remember them doing in the past.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    brownies and cupcakes. I will eat a whole pan of brownies in one sitting if I have the time. Ooooof.