What are the foods you just can't seem to resist?

Options

Replies

• tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I try to leave potato chips alone. I have been eating almonds as an alternate food.
  • mamasitaroja
    mamasitaroja Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Pizza (as in EATING WHOLE PIZZAS)
    CHEESE (by the block)
    cookie dough
    homemade dinner rolls with butter
    spicy chips (like Doritoes or Takis)

I manage them by specifying what I can have on MFP BEFORE I start, or I just throw it out to the dogs once I've had what I'm allowed, if I know I'm going to eat all of it anyway.

For those who have sweet, dessert-y cravings, check out www.chocolatecoveredkatie.com. This has helped me immensely!!
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Fresh mozzarella cheese with tomatoes and pesto in a fresh roll....yum........
  • lightemupdc
    lightemupdc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Homemade Rice Krispy treats and these oatmeal caramel delight bars that my grandma makes. Especially freshly made and slightly warm...it's kryptonite.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have no control with appetizers..like mozzarella sticks or crab cheese wontons. I have pretty good self control, but get me around cheap appetizers... fuhgetaboutit.
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    peanut butter , pita chips and wheat thins.
  • medicablasto
    medicablasto Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    anything with chocolate o with cheese :( but i´m getting better at it!!! :D
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I have a horrific sweet tooth and also seem to just crave anything that contains both wheat and sugar(maybe I am intolerant of wheat) so cake(any cake, I see cake in any cafe I go in and I want), pastries, cookies, doughnuts, tarts etc. Milk chocolate can also be a major issue. I have no problem with savoury things generally.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Oreos, chocolate graham crackers, and fresh baked bread.
  • LaCane77
    LaCane77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Quest Bar - Apple Pie...
  • emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, anything sweet and crisps (potato chips).
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hmm, pretty much all of the above. No, I amend that. I'm not a cookie or muffin person. Love carbs. Potatoe chips and peanuts (and wine) are my downfalls. I also love chocolate but as long as it's not in the house I don't crave it. I only eat it if it's there. I don't have a sweet tooth so am safe from icecream.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    any kind of vanilla based cake. I just can't do it because I know I can't control myself :) It's better for me to stay away :)
  • Paulypaulsss
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER!! Those trail mix that has the chocolate in it... I can eat a whole thing of it in a day, ice cream
  • Susanlove316
    Susanlove316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken tenders from Frisch's. I need to come up with a healthy version that has the flavor but not so much sodium and fat!
  • AmazingShrinkingMan
    AmazingShrinkingMan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter most of the time and when the weather is hot, I have a real hard time staying away from Ice Cream.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Refrigerated Reese's peanut butter cups. 210 calories. I make sure I burn extra calories whenever I eat them.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    These days, I'm actually resisting everything pretty well.

Before, it would probably be roasted peanuts or any type of nuts or granola bars. That and free food in whatever form. Lol. It's a habit from college when I was trying to save as much money as possible.... :bigsmile:
  • 0smiile0
    0smiile0 Posts: 22
    Options
    CHOCOLATE. and every from of it. Icecream, bars, brownies, cookies, nutella, sometimes I eat chocolate chips straight from the bag lol. I try to keep t away because once I start, I cannot stop.
  • Charcharlottey
    Options
    OREOS...
    animal crackers.
    Peanut butter and everything with it as an ingredient.

I don't stay away from any of these.. I just make sure to fit them in my macros! delicious.