What do you like eating for breakfast?

Options
personally im a huge fan of the oat :tongue: so i like blueberry or strawberry oatmeal and fruit for breakfast.

Replies

• iLuvMyChemicalRomane
    Options
    personally im a huge fan of the oat :tongue: so i like blueberry or strawberry oatmeal and fruit for breakfast.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I usually have grab and go breakfasts...some combination of fruit, English muffin with jelly, cheese, yogurt, chocolate soy milk, animal crackers, or fiber bars. I usually just take a bunch of those things with me and then eat what I decide I am hungry for when I get to work :)
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    usually oatmeal, but if i'm feeling froggy i'll make eggs and some turkey sausage
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Trader Joe Wheat Free Waffle (1)
    Soy nut butter (1 tablespoon)
    honey

black coffee

180 calories
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Fiber One oats and chocolate bar--almost every day with a small glass of milk. Yummmm!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It all depends really. I try and vary it up a bit.

But the staples I have around are Thomas Light Whole-Grain English Muffins, Light Yogurts, Eggo Low-Fat Nutrigrain Waffles, Fiber One cereals, Kashi cereals, Egg-whites, low-fat cheese, Fiber One Bars, Oatmeal, etc etc.

This morning I had a toasted english muffin with 2 oz liquid egg whites cooked and 1/4 cup 2% cheddar cheese and sliced tomato. And a banana.
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Special k with a touch of splenda and milk.
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    breakfast is by far my favorite meal!!! i go with protein shakes, fruit, eggs, hashbrowns, toast, turkey bacon, cottage cheese, anything that sounds good when I wake up!! (not all together haha) I love making breakfast, and luckily dont work until later so I have that opportunity!

love coffee too!! :)
  • iLuvMyChemicalRomane
    Options
    its my favorite meal too!:smooched:
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm the yogurt, english muffin with an egg white, or oatmeal kinda girl myself!
  • conniptionfits
    Options
    i honestly hate eating breakfast. :noway: So far it has been my biggest obstical to overcome. I'm a basic cereal person now that i force myself to eat it every morning. A small muffin a cup of tea and a serving of fruit is okay too sometimes
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Ummmm... usually a banana, with peanut butter, and a glass of 2% milk.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    It varies..Kashi go lean crunch, scrambled eggs with whole wheat toast w/sf jelly, NPB on whole wheat bread with a banana sliced on top. Just couldn't do the oatmeal...

and always,ALWAYS coffee:wink:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Well I like pancakes and waffles, egg mcmuffins, you know. But what I actually eat is fiber one some skim milk and a banana. That or oatmeal which is the biggest bang for your buck or I should say calorie consumption. If someone could come up with something great tasting with no calories they could get rich quick!
  • food_junkie
    Options
    steel cut oats with a scoop of chocolate whey powder and a tbsp of better 'n peanut butter :happy:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Well I like pancakes and waffles, egg mcmuffins, you know. But what I actually eat is fiber one some skim milk and a banana. That or oatmeal which is the biggest bang for your buck or I should say calorie consumption. If someone could come up with something great tasting with no calories they could get rich quick!

I love Egg McMuffins too...I let myself have them sometimes...they are 300 calories, but they are satisfying...and I get them with a sugar free vanilla iced coffee...comes to 420 calories total for breakfast, which is a little bit more than I usually consume for breakfast alone, but then I just have some fruit or something light for my midmorning snack...I love that I can have anything I want as long as I allow enough calories for it! Nothing is off limits...the other day I had a Big Mac...yum!

And just as a side note...with that Big Mac, of course, I ordered the fries, but they weren't hot and I didn't eat all of them, not because I didn't want to...I decided that they weren't good enough to be worth the calories since they were cold...that's progress for me! I used to woof down the burger and fries regardless of what the quality was...now I am a bit pickier! Yay!
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    I've become a fan of granola and plain yogart mixed mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    It all depends really. I try and vary it up a bit.

But the staples I have around are Thomas Light Whole-Grain English Muffins, Light Yogurts, Eggo Low-Fat Nutrigrain Waffles, Fiber One cereals, Kashi cereals, Egg-whites, low-fat cheese, Fiber One Bars, Oatmeal, etc etc.

This morning I had a toasted english muffin with 2 oz liquid egg whites cooked and 1/4 cup 2% cheddar cheese and sliced tomato. And a banana.

same as you boo! lol:bigsmile:

only my new love is hot oat bran cereal made w/ skim milk w/ a touch of honey ...then I add blueberries...mmmm mmmm good and keeps you full a loooooooooong time!

hugs!
    Ali
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast. Its my favorite meal of the day but I only have time to eat a bowl of cereal.
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Now I must add, I prefer an egg white (or egg beaters) omelett, turkey bacon, green peppers, mushroom, low fat shredded cheese and salsa hmmm hmmm good!!!