New to MFP looking for friends!!

Options
Hi all,

I've been on MFP since early Dec. So far I love this site..it's kinda addicting as I find myself on it more than Facebook. Anywho, I lost over 30 pounds back in 2009 after having my son and got down to 146 pounds with about 15 pounds to go. But last year i went from a stay at home mom (having more time to work out) to a full-time working mama with limited to no time to work out & lost track of myself and eventually gained all the weight back. So this year I am continuing on this journey to hopefully get back to where I used to be and finally make it to my goal weight of 130, adapt healthier eating habits and make more time to exercise so I can be around for a long time. Looking for supportive friends who will help me stay on track, keep going and not give up & I will do the same :happy:

Replies

• chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'll send a request! Good luck on your journey!
  • healthyme2be
    Options
    Thanks!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    glad to have you and I would love another friend so I will request you
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love encouraging others and seeing what everyone else is doing keeps me motivated!
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I just joined last week.:smile:
  • salto
    salto Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on being a new mamma! I'm new here too. I'll send a request.
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend. We need all the support we can get.
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You can never have enough friends and support...I'll send you a request! Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • jhines6927
    jhines6927 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wELCOME AND FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!