Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge

Options
alska
alska Posts: 299 Member
Hi Everyone! Is anyone here doing the Bikini Body Mommy 90 Day Challenge? I just started this morning n need a MFP friend that is doing it as well.

Anyone? *crosses fingers* :)

PS If you are wondering it's on you tube. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share the URL or not.

Replies

• alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • Gabreial
    Gabreial Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16 :)
  • yummymummy52
    yummymummy52 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting it next week :)
  • themartianchick
    themartianchick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the latest round of the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge since it started. I'm currently on day #56. I love that it only requires about 20 minutes per day. I've lost 10 pounds so far, but I don't use any of her recipes or the tracking journal. I also did no measurements before starting the challenge. My diet has been pretty good for most of the challenge, but I do have those times when I crave something that isn't quite so healthy. I refuse to feel guilty about it! With the Bikini Body Mommy workouts, I feel my body getting stronger. I have a bad knee and the exercises have strengthened it to the point that I am now able to jog again. My body has been very resistant to weight loss in recent years, but this seems to have changed things. I have a few friends who are also doing BBM and they are reporting fantastic results.

Just to clarify... I do the daily BBM workout and then jog for 30 minutes afterwards. I also do 50-75 pushups per day. My friends don't jog, but they are a bit better at adhering to diets than I am and all of us have lost approximately the same amount of weight. While I have lost 10 pounds, my body has tightened up considerably and lots of clothes that I'd outgrown now fit comfortably. I would estimate that I've lost about 6 inches from my waist, but cannot estimate how much has been lost in other areas.
  • hbn1
    hbn1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been following her on Instagram for a while. I'm planning on starting day 1 of the first challenge tomorrow as a supplement to my routine. I'm 5 months postpartum with my second child and having a little trouble losing my baby weight this time around.