Anyone started or starting T25 / Insanity recently?

Options
Hi, I am about to start T25 tomorrow and am hoping to find a few people in a similar situation of having just started this or insanity to be able to share the pain, thanks

Feel free to add me

Replies

• hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I started it this past Monday. I didn't stick with it when I first bought it six months ago, and I am wondering why because I really love it. Shaun T is awesome, and having the countdown right there in front of you makes it really easy to stick with it. Because of work and such, I can't necessarily follow the program to the T. For instance, I had to skip a day last week so the next day I doubled up to make up for it.

I can't say that I am looking for anything in particular from it other than another way to work up a sweat and burn some calories throughout the day. I also weight lift and run/bike/elliptical depending on the day. It does challenge me in ways that my other workouts don't. It is pretty high impact if you are not doing the modified movements.

I think there may be a few groups for T25 that you can join.
  • nefertariblu
    nefertariblu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second month of Insanity tomorrow. I have done it before and lost loads of weight, this time it's a lot harder but I have managed to get through the first month alright. I have noticed a big difference in my fitness.

I want to do the asylum after then do Insanity again.
  • mg1123
    mg1123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just finished the first week of T25. I went through it before when it first came out. I am following my calorie intake much more closely this go around.
  • mel521
    mel521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity today. I can share your pain.
  • foodequalshappy
    foodequalshappy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 on T25 Alpha. I am beginning to lose some weight only now. Not much but enough to keep me going.
    I am fitter now and it doesn't hurt anymore.
    I do it in the morning before I leave the house and it gives me a lot of energy throughout the day.(Probably from knowing that I don't have to do it later)
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in week 5 of Alpha. The workouts get easier each time, and I'm excited to switch to Beta next week. The scale didn't make me happy this last weekend, but I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds total in the 10 weeks, and that could still be possible. I like it, and I love that it's only 25 minutes! I plan to do the whole 10 weeks again when I'm done.
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started T25 yesterday. I am looking to lose over 100 lbs, so the workout is tough for me. I'm doing the modified. I figure that going through the 10 weeks on modified will get me ready to do 10 weeks full out! I have a long way to go, so T25 and I will be spending a lot of time together. . .
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week of T25. Didn't stick with it past week 2 the first go 'round (about 5 months ago), so I am determined to complete the whole thing this time! I am finding it hard to want to "push play" but once it is over I know that short 25 minutes was worth it.
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 of Insanity! Bring on the pain and major soreness!! :) I finished P90X3 last month, so this is only my second BB PROGRAM. I got into week 3 of Insanity, but then went on vacation, so Im starting over. I love it (and Shaun of course!)!!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Make sure you don't have a slippery floor....