What are the foods you just can't seem to resist?

Replies

• emzmc
    emzmc Posts: 85 Member
    Chocolate, anything sweet and crisps (potato chips).
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    hmm, pretty much all of the above. No, I amend that. I'm not a cookie or muffin person. Love carbs. Potatoe chips and peanuts (and wine) are my downfalls. I also love chocolate but as long as it's not in the house I don't crave it. I only eat it if it's there. I don't have a sweet tooth so am safe from icecream.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    any kind of vanilla based cake. I just can't do it because I know I can't control myself :) It's better for me to stay away :)
  • PEANUT BUTTER!! Those trail mix that has the chocolate in it... I can eat a whole thing of it in a day, ice cream
  • Susanlove316
    Susanlove316 Posts: 28 Member
    Buffalo chicken tenders from Frisch's. I need to come up with a healthy version that has the flavor but not so much sodium and fat!
  • AmazingShrinkingMan
    AmazingShrinkingMan Posts: 18 Member
    Peanut Butter most of the time and when the weather is hot, I have a real hard time staying away from Ice Cream.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Refrigerated Reese's peanut butter cups. 210 calories. I make sure I burn extra calories whenever I eat them.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    These days, I'm actually resisting everything pretty well.

Before, it would probably be roasted peanuts or any type of nuts or granola bars. That and free food in whatever form. Lol. It's a habit from college when I was trying to save as much money as possible.... :bigsmile:
  • 0smiile0
    0smiile0 Posts: 22
    CHOCOLATE. and every from of it. Icecream, bars, brownies, cookies, nutella, sometimes I eat chocolate chips straight from the bag lol. I try to keep t away because once I start, I cannot stop.
  • OREOS...
    animal crackers.
    Peanut butter and everything with it as an ingredient.

I don't stay away from any of these.. I just make sure to fit them in my macros! delicious.
  • Ryan6691
    Ryan6691 Posts: 22 Member
    Chips. It's way to easy to keep eating, and not realize how much you ate until the bag is halfway gone!
  • ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and CHIPS!!!! Love them!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Doritos and beer.

That's been dinner on more than a few occasions.
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Chips. Any kind of chip, potato chips, corn chips, wholegrain chips I have no self control at all!
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    SO MUCH!

I work across the street from a Coldstone Creamery. It's so hard to resist when it stares at you every time you go to work!!
    My grandma makes the best freaking brownies ever. I could eat the whole pan.
    Honestly... anything sweet. I'm not a savory person but a sweet person. I crave sweets a lot of the time. To satisfy I eat those Healthy Choice Fudge Bars that you can buy at Costco. SO GOOD and only 100 calories. Really satisfying as well.
  • betty_2010
    betty_2010 Posts: 44 Member
    chipps from the locals chippy - made from really tatties x yummy love them x
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    CHEESE, cheese, and cheese...
    Going into Whole Foods, Fresh Market, or Trader Joe's is like entering the Disneyland of cheeses. I cannot leave without a hunk of something awesome (which I generally eat in the car on the way home, ugh!).
    Right now, I do have some that made it home and I've been eating ONE serving a day with olives or tapenade.
    Sigh, cheese is the best.
  • peanutbutter_runner
    peanutbutter_runner Posts: 36 Member
    See my profile picture. Peanut butter is my ultimate weakness. Pair it with chocolate and I'm a total goner.
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Not to toot my own horn, but I'm an awesome baker. I can't resist my own baked goods. Brownies, chocolate chip cookies, coconut cream pie... Mmmm. I actually make sure to save calories for dessert every day. My day just doesn't seem complete without it.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    I have a sweet tooth. Though have been allowing a small treat or avoiding all together. Fresh baked breads make me drool. My mother-in-law brought pies over the other week, and bread this week. I allowed myself half a piece of pie one day and avoided the bread other than sniffing. LOL. ***It was sour dough***
  • cece5300
    cece5300 Posts: 48
    Peanut butter, snickers, chewy chips ahoy, mmmmm
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 176 Member
    Ice Cream!!!
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Peanut butter, dark chocolate, and any combination thereof, particularly Trader Joes dark choc peanut butter cups. I'll eat the whole container if I buy them. They are divine.
  • MrsC1st
    MrsC1st Posts: 45 Member
    Cheese, chips, and dip.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Any type of baked goods, and chocolate sometimes.
  • MichaelRobinson1994
    MichaelRobinson1994 Posts: 83 Member
    Entire Pizzas (pepperoni, meat feast, bbq chicken, Hawaiian) Deep dish and thin & crispy are both on the cards. There's also a takeaway near me where I can get 16 inch square pizzas for £9, so they're a weekly cheat if I've behaved all week!
    Entire share sized bag of crisps and popcorn (the 150-200g ones) like doritos and kettle chips)
    5 packs of doughnuts, and I'll eat a whole pack in one serving
    Sausage Rolls from places like Greggs, but they're over priced - also bacon and cheese wraps from there!
    Bagels, 4 or 5 at a time.
    Chocolate - big bars of galaxy or bags of giant buttons can go in 15/20 minutes!

Key to avoiding them is keeping them out of the house and keeping myself occupied, as boredom and stress are what cause me to eat these things and 'fall off the wagon'
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Wine, pasta, peanut butter, cheese, pickles.

That being said, I eat them all.. just try my best to make it all fit!
  • monolith66
    monolith66 Posts: 168 Member
    I resist any food. I eat to fill the void, when the void is filled and macros are met, I stop.

I control the food, I don't let it control me like so many people these days. People need to learn to set their emotions aside and just eat to live.
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Cheese. Many a time after a night out, I've raided the fridge at 2/3am for a chunk of cheddar...too much?
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Cheese Its - they are taboo in my house.