Hello All, I'm a new member from CT

Options
Greetings to all,

I am new the the website, however, i have been using the mobile version, so i'm somewhat new. Anywho, just looking to meet real individuals like myself looking to lose weight. I have been trying to loose 100lbs, and it has been an on and off struggle for me. I start dieting lose 10 to 20 lbs then, slowly i stop again. Reality has set in and i finally realized that I LOVE FOOD, and its addiction is probably far more addicting then crack. For the past couple of weeks i have began dieting again, so far it's been going ok, i have had my moments from time to time but i'm still pushing my way through. I am a wife and a mom of three girls, and i know longer want to feel insecure about my body, i wanna live, and i want my sexy back! So with all this being said, i know i'm not the only one feeling this way. I would love to meet people like myself, where we can inspire and motivate each other. This is and will continue to be an amazing journey, and i am determined to fight.

Replies

• MandyMandz
    Options
    Heeeey im from CT tooo!!! Enjoy your stay here @mfp!!! :)
  • mezmez73
    Options
    oh we must be friends!!! i feel the same way as u! i want my sexy back too!
    friend me!!!! i am just a darn determined as u......u can do this! i can do this!!
    WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!

:) JEN
  • cyndi101
    Options
    I'm new in here too and need All the Inspiration I can get, too. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    welcome I don't ever think I had sexy to lose but if I got it somewhere I want it Best Wishes
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best. I also had the app way before coming to the sight. It's a great place. There are people here to help you motivate you when ever you need it.