Losing weight and staying motivated!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am excited to join MFP and be encouraged by everyone to stay motivated! That is my problem.... I sit all day at the office, have a 15 month old baby girl, and need to make time to exercize and eat healthy meals.

Good luck to you all!:laugh:

Replies

• mezmez73
    Options
    kari!!!!!

i know how u feel! i work 8 hrs a day too and have a 5yr old and a 4month old! gotta make u #1 and thats why we are friends, so we can motivate each other!!!
    WE CAN DO THIS! keep repeating this to urself!!! xoxo, jen
  • jeremyforcier
    Options
    just make a plan and do it! We are all in the same boat and it's okay to mess up and start fresh!:happy:
  • kjournigan
    Options
    That is so true! Very glad we are friends. =) We can do this together.
  • leonsuetta04
    Options
    I have the same issues too! I work nights, and have 3 kids, so it is hard, but you have to want to lose weigth bad enough and you will make time!! I've lost a total of 43 lbs so far, and seeing the results is my biggest motivator!! Plus all my wonderful MFP friends are very supportive too:)
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Just remeber you don't need to do your full 30min of work out all at once. If all you get is 10min on a treadmill while your daughter is content, then another 10min walking a mall, then another 10 doing a quick workout video section that is 30 minutes!
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best. I know it can be tough. Just hang in there and don't get discouraged.