Returning to lose for good this time.

Options
My name is Tracey and I am returning after a long break and having tried numerous programs and plans to no avail. I am currently at my highest weight 210lbs and am looking to lose weight, get down into the healthy range and stay there.

Replies

• PGtipsteasnob
    Options
    I am returning and hope to being losing for good this time. Need help with will power to exercise!
  • tothinagain
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I got up early this morning to workout but ended up sitting in a recliner dozing back to sleep. I must get to where I need to be...Tomorrow will be better. we CAN do this!!
  • plumsparkle
    plumsparkle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have tried sooo many times to lose weight, but this is the longerst i have kept it up, so feel free to add me if you want :)
  • joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    I added all of you! I'm sure that 98% of us have been here before and are jumping back on the weight loss wagon. You can do it!
  • NoXCuses4me
    Options
    Hello ladies! I feel you all! In the same boat - friend me if you like! I lost a chunk of weight, but need to finish the job now. Not getti8ng any younger! Let's support each other!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome back everyone. Kudos for return to get yourselves back on track. Good luck to you all.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Feel free to to send me a friend request. I'm in the same boat as the rest of you. I'm at 198 now but was around 220 after my last baby. Food isn't so much of an issue for me as hating exercise and loving beer and wine.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!:happy:

Don't give up!:glasses:

Try lifting heavy weights!:flowerforyou: