Help... motivation, support needed!

Help...

Towards the end of April, I finally realized that there's no reason to continue pushing this much needed journey to the back burner anymore AND I hit the pavement running. I've lost weight by watching what I eat and and exercising but now my motivation and drive are wavering and I'm slowly approaching QUIT mode...I need to get that drive back and Fast because once it's gone...it's gone

I'm really wondering if there are any local support/activity groups within the PITTSBURGH AND SURROUNDING AREA in addition to the online forums

ALL FRIEND REQUESTS FROM HELPFUL MOTIVATING INDIVIDUALS NEEDED

Replies

• Hi there, my name is Rachael and although I'm based in the UK I', on here every day, log all my food and exercise and happy to motivate, chat and help out where I can. I have lost 25lb so far and two dress sizes. Add me if you wish :)
  • slimjuicy
    slimjuicy Posts: 9 Member
    I'm adding you, 2 dresses sizes that's amazing! I'm looking to feel comfortable even putting a dress on and can't wait till that day.I know it's coming, I just have to embrace that virtue patience which is just as hard as weight loss for me :(
  • Don't let up! You have the progress I would like so much but seem to have so little will power to achieve! Be kind to yourself, know that you can do it and are a beautiful woman!!
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Hi! I'm in Pittsburgh too, but I don't know of any support groups. I'm on here everyday, you can add me if you'd like. I do really well for awhile & then I live it up for a couple weeks, then back to work. You can do it!! Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • slimjuicy
    Thank you, I'm trying to, I'm hoping I can get that extra push from some like minded/goaled ppl and I think this might just be the place. I'm feeling really excited with just the responses I've recurve so far! Hopefully we can help each other. Thanks for the compliment as well, don't get that too often. Sending a friend request
  • slimjuicy
    Cookie, I've been searching high and low for some local support and have come up with nill :(
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have been here before and got down close to my goal weight and am back on track again. I know how hard it is to keep going when you near the "quitting" mode. Been there many times! You can do it and I'd be happy to support you.

I'm always welcoming any friend requests. The more faces I see on my timeline, the more motivated I become. Anyone can feel free to add me. :happy: