Scaling Back - Wayyyyy Back!

Options
Hi, everyone!

I'm not usually one to put my stuff out there for the world to see, but maybe it's time I did. I'm a 33-year-old mom of 2, trying to have a third, but without any luck. I've been stress- and emotion- eating way too much - to the tune of 80 lbs in the past 5 years.

I'm ready to shed 100 lbs!! I need help - lots and lots of help - and sometimes, family cares too much about my feelings to be a very effective support team. Will you be my weight loss family??

Bekah

Replies

• Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Well, if you are in need of friends you can add me.
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    On a similar road myself, I got your back! FR Sent.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you. :) I've lost 50 already, (I started out at 220) want to lose another 20-30. I'll send you a friend request.
  • candyinmyheels
    candyinmyheels Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    definitely! welcome to the boards! having a little accountability to someone else can be totally helpful.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I've got similar stats to you, except I'm not sure I want a 3rd child. send me a friend request if you like.
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Girl, welcome to my world. In the past 6 years I have gained the same amount of weight as you. I also had a child in 2011. So I get it. Add me as a friend I am right there with you.
  • slimjuicy
    slimjuicy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm also 33 year old mom of 2 looking for motivation through MFP and though I'm new to the forums, I'd love to support you and vs versa. I've never really been IN SHAPE but I figure there's a first time for everything right, or at least I certainly hope so.. add me
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Close here. I have two kids, though I got fixed and there will be no more, gained a ton of weight with each pregnancy and then just continued to grow with all my snacking at work and home. Got up to 280 at one point and I am now trying to work my way back down to a reasonable level.