MFP cycle group 8/19/2008

Well, if i started a new thread this week, I can't find it! Did I?

Anyway, so far this week, I've put in 86 miles.

How's everyone else??

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Well, if i started a new thread this week, I can't find it! Did I?

Anyway, so far this week, I've put in 86 miles.

How's everyone else??
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Yey you and your miles girlie!!!

I went riding on the beach yesterday...some sand some paved. I had a great and smooth ride to my destination. On the way back I hit wind and it was a struggle. I thought about crying, I wanted to complain...I did...And then I ended up pushing through and well...logging in for over 13 miles! YEY ME!

I hurt today though, so I did water aerobics and laps. I'm couch bound for now though.

I can't wait to see how others did!:drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Yey you and your miles girlie!!!

I went riding on the beach yesterday...some sand some paved. I had a great and smooth ride to my destination. On the way back I hit wind and it was a struggle. I thought about crying, I wanted to complain...I did...And then I ended up pushing through and well...logging in for over 13 miles! YEY ME!

I hurt today though, so I did water aerobics and laps. I'm couch bound for now though.

I can't wait to see how others did!:drinker:

WAHOO! Great job!

I had wind today, too, the worst yet! About 15 steady with gusts up to 22 or so. Had it in my face for about 30% of the time but dang it, I wanted to do it and no wind was going to stop me! I just keep thinking "it's the devil blowing at me, it's the devil blowing at me"--and I kept pedaling! :tongue:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    I went back to work Monday and it is really throwing a kink into my EVERYTHING! UGH! I can't find the time to do much of anything other than WORK!! On a good note, I have chosen to ride the bike to work instead of drive. I only work 2.5 miles from home though so it is not that far. I have added some extra mileage on the way home but it is HOT in Alabama at 1:00 in the afternoon in AUGUST so I can't do as much as I would like to. In the morning I only have 30 minutes b/c when the kids leave and when I have to be there so I can't add the mileage in there. Hoping things settle down some next week and that I can get some evening riding in.