i just got the wii

Options
i need some really good games to get for a great workout...thank you all:bigsmile:

Replies

• Bella_12484
    Options
    I just the zumba and I love it!! It doesnt feel like your working out. If you like dancing also if you like to dance for a workout just dance 1 and 2 are really good. I also have the wii active where you dont need the wii fit board. All are really good. The wii active made me sore for about 3 days it includes alot of lunges and things of that nature more for the lower body, not really cardio. But if you go to gamestop you can get all pre-used.
  • hollyagl75
    Options
    I also like the Zumba game and Wii activ. I enjoy the Biggest Loser wii game and Gold's Gym ones too. I try to switch them up every few weeks as to shock my body. Different games seem to hit different muscles, so it's good to have a few different ones.
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    just dance 2
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies for the help:bigsmile:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I really like Wii Fit Plus. You can customize workouts, or use their pre-set routines, which I like. And it's fun. :)
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have the Kinect for Xbox 360, but I have heard great things about Zumba for the Wii. A lot of the fitness games for the console are great fun, and a good motivator for getting into shape. Have fun with your Wii!
  • LizR32
    LizR32 Posts: 1
    Options
    YAY! I am glad you got it. Just dance 2 is a good one. We play that one a lot and also there is an "EA Active" kit. That one is a good workout! It comes with the game and a leg band for you to put the other controller in. We like that one too. When I think of more I will let you know. Love you!