Just ready to lose it!

Options
Hey all :) I'm 21 and just had my first baby last August. I've always been on the overweight side, but now Im ready to lose weight the HEALTHY way. I've done it before, but I starved myself and exercised all the time... now I'm not really motivated to do much exercise because I always want to see results right now, not later! Thats what got me in a pickle last time. So I am going to work hard this time to stay motivated. I want to do this right and develop a lifestyle that will accomplish goals and make me feel good.

A little about me: I'm a Christian and I love to meet new believers :) I have one son, Landon William, who turns 5 months old this week! Right now Im a stay at home mama. When I go back to work it will probably be the wonderful world of fast food (Arbys). My favorite exercise is dancing (belly dancing videos are tough but effective!), walking/jogging, and tae-bo. My bad habits are snacking in the afternoons, stress eating and doing too many stationary activities. Be my friends, because Im a pretty good friend lol.

Replies

• avfrankie
    Options
    i am new here also! my story is somewhat similar to yours..add me as a friend if you like and i will support you the best i can!! welcome aboard
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yaa! A friend :) I'll add you