This time I'll do it right!

Options
Hi, everyone. I'm so glad to have found this site. I've always had a weight problem, but in the last 10 years or so it's gotten out of control. I always fight tracking food and exercise because it's so darned hard to find exactly what it is that you want, but so far I've found that the databases here are fantastic! So this time I'm going to stick with it!

I'm a freelance court reporter, so I don't always have much control over my schedule, which poses a couple of problems. First, if I have transcripts to work on, I always try to get the work out of the way before anything else, so I will often skip my walk in favor of cranking out some pages. I'm resolving to get my exercise out of the way first; the transcripts can usually wait until I can get around to them Second, once I'm out on a deposition, I am at the attorneys' mercy as to when and if I get a lunch break. I've found that if I get too hungry I'll eat just about anything. A Luna bar has served as my lunch on far too many occasions! So I want to try to do better where lunches are concerned, and start packing lunches when I have a depo that may go more than a couple of hours.

I look forward to making more progress in my quest for good health, and I look forward to reading other entries on the message boards.

Replies

• aysegul2
    Options
    I am glad that you joined this site, Reading about other people's journeys really motivates me. I hope you reach your goal.