Beachbody

hey there, does anyone know whether any of the beachbody exercise programs can be selected on this site? i'm doing T25 and want to include it in my diary but can't figure out how to do it. any help would be much appreciated. thanks!

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    You can add it manually if it's not available. Did you search the database? Regardless, the number will probably be off. Your best bet is to do it while wearing a heart rate monitor. If you don't have one, use what MFP gives you minus about 35-40%.
  • agtag78
    agtag78 Posts: 4
    thanks!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    You can add it manually if it's not available. Did you search the database? Regardless, the number will probably be off. Your best bet is to do it while wearing a heart rate monitor. If you don't have one, use what MFP gives you minus about 35-40%.

This is what I did. I got an FT7 and am sure to wear it during every workout. I'm doing Focus T25 also and couldn't find any of the workouts in the database. I just added them myself and however many calories I burned during that session. HTH \o/
  • G3nome
    G3nome Posts: 5 Member

+1 HRM; even for the cardio machines at the gym the variance between my HRM reading and the machine's is usually a few hundred cal.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

+1 HRM; even for the cardio machines at the gym the variance between my HRM reading and the machine's is usually a few hundred cal.

I disagree. HRMs are for steady rate cardio..like running and swimming, not for dvd workouts, yoga, strength/resistance training etc. You will end up getting exaggerated burns.

My suggestion is to maybe find a site that gives estimates for burns (or go by MFP..although I find their burns really exaggerated) and then give that 3-4 weeks. If you find the burns might still be exaggerated, cut off 50-100 calories of that and do that for another 3-4 weeks.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    You can log it under circuit training.