Hello again, all you beautiful people!

Options
TODAY IS A NEW BEGINNING!

Hello, MFP! Ok, so bare with me, I talk A LOT.

I've been down this road before and am tired of "starting over." I've been falling off the wagon and now I just need to get on and STAY on! MFP was essential to my weight loss success in the past, so I'm here again to finally reach my goal. I've shed the negative people from my life and now need to shed the pounds :) I made some really awesome friends a few years ago, and I'm sorry that I've lost contact with them because I lost sight of my goal.

So now I'm in search of positive, motivated and encouraging pals to bear witness to my weight loss endeavor!

Friends are friends are friends, and the only thing that matters is you and how you feel at the end of the day.
I am a FRIEND and a MOTIVATOR, but I have never believed in sugar-coating the important stuff. If you also need someone to be REAL with you, you've found your girl. If you are just looking to chit-chat about life (traveling, cooking, video games.. literally everything under the sun I'm interested in) or need a shoulder to cry on, I'm also your girl. Happy & Healthy isn't just our waistline, folks! :)

Please don't hesitate to add me or message me! ♥

THERE'S WEIGHT TO BE LOST - IKOU! :D

PLUS POINTS if you are from the Beaverton, OR area (I would love to meet some exercise buddies).
I'd also LOVE to hear from women who are around 5'2"/175-180lbs

Replies

• meowmisu
    meowmisu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    yay!! welcome back! I too am back after a hiatus, feeling really positive about it all this time! I'd love to be friends and am sending you a request :)
  • lauren518
    lauren518 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also coming back after a long break and I'm looking for new friends to help motivate me and keep me on track. Anyone feeling the same way, please feel free to add me!
  • BetrGetThin
    BetrGetThin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! I'm back as well after some time off. I started my journey about 3 months ago and lost some weight. I knew I needed to do some accountability so I joined a biggest loser challenge and on the fence on signing up for a 5k with my cousin. I turn 38 in Sept and would love to look in the mirror and not only feel healthy but look it. I'm looking for like-mind friendly motivating gals! I need all the help I can get l Lol good luck!! Feel free to add me!
  • d4rkkn16ht
    d4rkkn16ht Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm on my way to get my ideal BMI & a six packs figures:bigsmile:
    Just add me & we can keep motivating each other :wink: